folkestone
Funster No
MH
Ducato Benimar
Exp
Im a newbie
Hi

We have just brought our MH, its a Fiat ducato benimar 2004 model

Does anyone else have this model and could give me some info?

1. I understand that the vehicle has the main engine battery and an extra leisure battery, firstly i understand it depends on usage but how long could we expect the battery life to last while in use? say we drive to a spot we like and wish to stay there for a few nights without hookup. Secondly do both these battery charge while driving?

2. it has space for 2 gas bottles which i understand connect to the cooker, fridge? and heating? what kind of life could we expect from 1 bottle?

i know experience is best to find out but id rather be slightly prepared before we head off for a week and then i find the van won't start in the morning cause we have flattened the batteries just over night! and we are starting late in the year so i would expect to use maybe the heating and hot water/shower. plus fridge on constantly and lights/tv on

thanks everyone!

Jul 5, 2016
Essex
Funster No
MH
Burstner IXEO I728G
Exp
Ex tugger
Hi I have a 2016 201 Benimar normal daily use we use about 1 litre of lpg but expect to use more than this with the heating. You didn’t mention if you have a solar panel as all the new ones do. Never run out of 12v power as yet we have 2 leisure batteries & a 150w solar panel.
If you are on Facebook there is a Benimar uk owners group.
Mention that I let you know this thanks Mark Hobbs

OP
OP
Sam Harris

Sam Harris

Free Member
Sep 30, 2017
folkestone
Funster No
MH
Ducato Benimar
Exp