• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD 2003 fully dressed 1800cc Goldwing (1 Viewer)

Cotswoldiver

Free Member
Sep 2, 2016
Beenham
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Broadway El D
Exp
newbie with MH, 9 years with VW Camper
Hi John
I've just passed the link on to my brother in law (he is in Holland at the moment so don't expect an instant reply) as I know he was looking to change his existing goldwing to something newer but with good luggage space. But he also has two other bikes in his garage so its not likely to be an impulse buy - just thought it might be worth a shot to help with your new kitchen purchase ......

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Hi John
I've just passed the link on to my brother in law (he is in Holland at the moment so don't expect an instant reply) as I know he was looking to change his existing goldwing to something newer but with good luggage space. But he also has two other bikes in his garage so its not likely to be an impulse buy - just thought it might be worth a shot to help with your new kitchen purchase ......
Thank you Cotswoldiver :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 1, 2013
Lanzarote
Funster No
MH
Nil by mouth
Exp
Lots
Just remembered, I had to push start one at Kirby Lonsdale about 25 years ago. I still have a bad back ;)

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Bike now sold.. Put it on fleabay at £7,900 .. chap arrived yesterday, looked at it, and decided he loved it.. Left a healthy deposit and is coming today to collect it.. And best of all.. They are motorhomers too !!

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Chap has previously had an Electraglide so methinks the quality of the Wing may come as a bit of a shock LOL !!!

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Oh.. and also currently has a 1200GS !
In fact it was spooky the amount of things we had in common :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back