Free Member
Jul 25, 2009
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
none yet but hopefully many
Hi All

as the title says 20 days to go until I pick up my new and first motorhome, the days cant go quick enough im willing the next twenty days of my life to go as quickly as possible. I just cant wait its like being a kid again and counting down to Christmas day.

Im really hoping that when i get it I wont have a lot of weekends free for much else apart from enjoying myself.

::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

pat101

Free Member
Mar 16, 2008
cornwall
Funster No
Exp
Good luck to you Pal, what you got comming then?. I think this is the type of hobby that what ever level you come in at you will have a ball with it.

Off topic a bit sorry.

I see from your profile you maybe into the mid life crissis thing, had mine a couple of years ago according to wifey .i've done the fast car thing x3 (tvrs) and the rest. Got fed up with them in the end and sold up to buy our second motorhome 12 months.

we have the same interest. I shoot with an air rifle sub 12flbs and still get a nice supper from it.

The ferrit well sorry don't trust them.

The scooter are they fast? can you get it up on one wheel, would love to have a go .

Cheers and good luck Pat.

OP
OP
whiskers27

whiskers27

Free Member
Jul 25, 2009
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
none yet but hopefully many
Good luck to you Pal, what you got comming then?. I think this is the type of hobby that what ever level you come in at you will have a ball with it.

Off topic a bit sorry.

I see from your profile you maybe into the mid life crissis thing, had mine a couple of years ago according to wifey .i've done the fast car thing x3 (tvrs) and the rest. Got fed up with them in the end and sold up to buy our second motorhome 12 months.

we have the same interest. I shoot with an air rifle sub 12flbs and still get a nice supper from it.

The ferrit well sorry don't trust them.

The scooter are they fast? can you get it up on one wheel, would love to have a go .

Cheers and good luck Pat.

Got a Dethleffs Fortero 6915SG coming my way, The scooter not bad but its got a lot of weight to carry but god its fun, Had some great sport with my 12flb airgun and like you said you get a nice supper its like visiting the cheapest butcher in town when you take a walk out with it.

My ferrets are really good theve ben well handled, mind you ive had a few good nips in the past but they provide some good days out, might even let them tag along on a few of my trips.

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

S

stagman

Deleted User
Got a Dethleffs Fortero 6915SG coming my way, The scooter not bad but its got a lot of weight to carry but god its fun, Had some great sport with my 12flb airgun and like you said you get a nice supper its like visiting the cheapest butcher in town when you take a walk out with it.

My ferrets are really good theve ben well handled, mind you ive had a few good nips in the past but they provide some good days out, might even let them tag along on a few of my trips.

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Jump in the new van and head for Millau in France . Rabbits never seen so many . My J/R Terrier had the time of her life and I enjoyed just as much watching her .What I couldn't understand was how they were charging 6 to 8 euros for an oven ready rabbit in the local S/Markets . Have fun:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Good Luck with your new purchase hope you get lots of fun in it.:RollEyes:

You have made the right decision, can't understand people who say I will buy one when I finish work. Buy when young you then have plenty of time to enjoy it.:sin:
Put the jobs on hold they will still be there when you come back.

Will know if we see you, you will be the one with a permanent smile from ear to ear::bigsmile:

Dave:thumb::thumb:

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
Hi whiskers We have 17 days to go so know what you mean, happy days ahead. Pete:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back