• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD 2 x Perception Triumph 13 Kayaks (1 Viewer)

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
A reluctant post indeed. :(

We are selling our kayaks as shoulder problems for me are making it too painful to keep using them. We have reluctantly decided to go for a Gumotex Seawave double kayak to hopefully take some of the strain off my poorly shoulder.

Here is a link to the Perception website with all the blurb on these very fine sit-on kayaks.

They are both in excellent condition and can be sold separately or together.
The price is £350 each, or nearest offer, including the paddles and seats.

IMG_1664.JPG
20170309_170529.jpg

The kayaks are with us all the time on top of the van, so wherever we are they are there too. Currently in Hampshire in the New Forest, next week Norfolk, Kings Lynn, then Lincoln show, then Market Harborough...... if not sold by then they will be on the way to Spain with us.

May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
Thats a shame, I sympathise with your shoulders as I too have that problem...

At least you’ll still be able to get out there and go together with the new one....(y)

Good luck with the sales...

Oct 24, 2015
Helgas house
Funster No
MH
hymer e650 battered!!
Exp
None
That’s something I would love to have a go at!!

I had no idea that the kayak was that much money,, and it’s prob cheaper than new?

Do you have to buy seats separately! And paddles etc? When buying new??

And what’s the difference between the kayak and canoe?

OP
OP
Armytwowheels

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
That’s something I would love to have a go at!!

I had no idea that the kayak was that much money,, and it’s prob cheaper than new?

Do you have to buy seats separately! And paddles etc? When buying new??

And what’s the difference between the kayak and canoe?
These ones were expensive because we wanted to have the best sit-on sea worthy kayaks we could afford and find at the time. Yes, usually seats and paddles are extra. The difference between a kayak and a canoe is this.

A canoe
images.jpg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Ivory55

Free Member
May 23, 2012
North West Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since Feb 2012
A bit suspicious, they sounded normal till they admitted to visiting kings lynn . Are they in court there. Why else would you visit. Haha

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
a friend offered me a 14 or 16 ft aluminium canadian canoe once not my idea of fun on the water. i prefer something with a powerful motor

andy63

Free Member
Jan 19, 2014
south shields
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
since 1990
A reluctant post indeed. :(

We are selling our kayaks as shoulder problems for me are making it too painful to keep using them. We have reluctantly decided to go for a Gumotex Seawave double kayak to hopefully take some of the strain off my poorly shoulder.

Here is a link to the Perception website with all the blurb on these very fine sit-on kayaks.

They are both in excellent condition and can be sold separately or together.
The price is £350 each, or nearest offer, including the paddles and seats.

View attachment 254718 View attachment 254719

The kayaks are with us all the time on top of the van, so wherever we are they are there too. Currently in Hampshire in the New Forest, next week Norfolk, Kings Lynn, then Lincoln show, then Market Harborough...... if not sold by then they will be on the way to Spain with us.

Nice looking kayaks... pity they have to go...
Loads fun for someone though...
Good luck with the sale..but hope you enjoy the inflatable..
Andy

Oct 24, 2015
Helgas house
Funster No
MH
hymer e650 battered!!
Exp
None
These ones were expensive because we wanted to have the best sit-on sea worthy kayaks we could afford and find at the time. Yes, usually seats and paddles are extra. The difference between a kayak and a canoe is this.

A canoe
View attachment 254789

Ok, thanks, So when we were at school and went canoeing,, with the small single seat canoes, it was actually kayaking!

May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better

A canoe
View attachment 254789

Well I learn every day, I thought the picture you attached was just an old fashioned one of yours....(n)

So, I'm still none the wiser, I’m with @ianthebuilder on this..... confused....:ROFLMAO::LOL:

Jan 19, 2013
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2010
nice looking kayaks ...... good value I think !

i've 2 inflatables ..... 1 x 14 ft Advanced Elements & 1 x 10ft sea eagle ...... both a lot more expensive than these o_O

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Think laterally.

A good scan of ebay must come up with an electric motor drive -- e-kayak, way to go. You could modify an e-bike conversion kit. With the no friction of water and no regulations limiting power one of the "illegal" bike kits could get you 30 kts with ease.

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
I want a kayak ...but till I swap vans for one with a roofrack I've nowhere to put one yet.

Never had one before and I'd been having a gander on eBay at sit on tops.

Do you have a fancy roofrack thing like @andy63 Or do you just pull it up from the ground ( what I'd planned to do)

Dazzlin

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 31, 2012
La Marina, Costa Blanca.
Funster No
MH
1986 Hymer A Class
Exp
From 2013
@Armytwowheels
Will this make you twice as hard to spot 'on the road' with only one boat on the roof?(n)

Good luck with the sale, sorry to hear about your shoulder, old age will come to us as well, eventually:D

Make sure you get in touch when you are in our area of Spain, Lynne is looking forward to a catch-up.:wine:

D n L XX

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
I did a kayak course on Loch Eil Scotland. Before we started we had to do the upside down escape process. Being on the large size it was a tight fit but once upside down you tear the rubber seal off and it blows you out like a ball from a canon. Funny the things you remember....:)

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
I did a kayak course on Loch Eil Scotland. Before we started we had to do the upside down escape process. Being on the large size it was a tight fit but once upside down you tear the rubber seal off and it blows you out like a ball from a canon. Funny the things you remember....:)
I had to do that at school but was that not a canoe?

I hated it ...thats why I'd prefer one you sit on top

grasscutter

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 11, 2009
East Wittering. West Sussex.
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis i588
Exp
Started in 1980
Good luck with the sale.
Anyone interested I can vouch they are a good buy.
I've just bought our second sit on kayak, a Perception 120 cost £760.
Would love to be able to take them on our van but we settle for taking our inflateable paddleboards.

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Not sure Northernraider, I'm no expert. It had a hole to squeeze yourself into then a seal to stop water from coming in.:)
Yeah that's how the one at school worked and then they had two guys one either end roll you over and you had to get yourself out

Put me off for life that did as with my long legs I got stuck lol.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back