2 nights around Chichester where ???? (1 Viewer)

Lanerboy

Free Member
Aug 3, 2016
midlands
Funster No
MH
Carthago 4.9 superior
Looking to stop near Chichester area next week for 2 nights as my Carthago is in at Reliance Motorhomes for a couple of warranty issues.
Does anyone know any nice places to stop for 2 nighrs, would like a wild camping spot if possible if not a pub stop or last resort a campsite if nothing else around
Thanks
LB

Apr 17, 2016
South Coast
Funster No
MH
White One..
Exp
3 years….
Reliance is just over the back from me so if you get stuck I have plenty of space on my drive if you need it, have a hook up and water also.
Bus stop outside and Southbourne train station 5 min walk if you plan on looking around why your van is being fixed.

I live just up from the Caravan Club site in Southbourne , that is a nice site but I think they are still shut for the winter.

OP
OP
Lanerboy

Lanerboy

Free Member
Aug 3, 2016
midlands
Funster No
MH
Carthago 4.9 superior
Coastal Cruiser. That is a very nice offer thank you i will have a think and see what other options we have.
I was told about a pub called the spotted cow which allows you to stay if you have a meal, do you know the pub at all

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 17, 2016
South Coast
Funster No
MH
White One..
Exp
3 years….
Spotted Cow is in Hunston so a fair bit away from Reliance, driven past it but not been in the pub.

Forgot to add that Reliance are based in some units on a pig farm in Funtington so a bit out in the sticks.

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2019
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1987
Sorry. Just spotted this. Next time, go to Selsey. End of Grafton Road, by Bill House. Quiet, overlooking the sea, space for two MoHo.

Nov 17, 2012
WEST SUSSEX
Funster No
MH
HYMER B SL 674
Exp
SINCE 2005
And next time might look at Concierge camping - they meet the locality criteria but maybe not the budget.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back