LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Ha ha Geraldine, I passed that one on. ;) Had the Launderette been open all night, the washing would have been done by 06.00, ready for Rita to hang out later. :LOL:

Glad to know that you are back home safely. (y)

Oh, and not to make you jealous or anything like that :sneaky: but we were out at @knuckledragger's "sod off" last night, followed by entertainment from Neil Diamond (J J Jones) in The Tropical, and Take That 2 in Sinatra's, where Rita, Pauline, and Irene all had a bit of a boogie. We all got back at around 00.30hrs. ;) Missing Beni any more now? :LOL:

See you both soon. (y)

Jock (& Rita). :)
:crying::crying::crying:

OP
OP
cliffanger

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
sorry to hear the sad news ...... of your return ..

I was also following the thread with a great deal of interest, not being a fan of fan of Benidorm having been there many years ago, but that negativity was slowly replaced with (just a touch of) jealousy !!! I think what made it for me was the great friendship and companionship by the whole group, which shows its less about where you are and more about who you are with.

so best wishes to everyone who contributed in any way and who knows, one day ......

And the tapas of course ...

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
And the tapas of course ...

as an uneducated Spanish culinary observer ( I got slated for putting chorizo in paella) the tapas were very interesting, even more so as I have never actually ordered them anywhere, even though they looked the sort of thing I would enjoy (finger food, buffet type food - I'm not a big fan of fancy food with special sauces etc) and love thai, Chinese, sea food, steak and sunday dinner !

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back