Dec 5, 2015
Peterborough
Funster No
MH
coachbuild
Exp
approx 2003
is that right ??? snow birding ???

anyway off to Spain in Feb and thought we would head to Benidorm for 10 days or so before heading towards Almeria.
I know lots of you have done this and would like any information about the two main campsites in Benidorm. having checked them out online I noticed that the electricity is extra but cannot find any sort of costing for it. I get the impression that they are part of the same company, charging exactly the same price etc.

many thanks in advance.

Nasher

Free Member
May 6, 2016
Pontardawe
Funster No
MH
Pug Boxer
Exp
Since 2013
Head for the alps & go snowboarding instead:)

Much more fun.....

PJGWiltshire

Free Member
Mar 11, 2013
Arundel
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2009
Camping El Raco, you get 2 kwh per night included and then on the metre. Run fridge on Gas and you will keep your usage down. Check their websites they do detail the cost. Its not expensive but I always find the gas is cheaper so by running fridge the daily allowence covers the usage.
Also if staying for 10 days use ACSI sites far cheaper

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 12, 2016
Chesterfield England Tellus 3
Funster No
MH
Lunar Roadstar 800
Exp
6 years
There's far more than 2 campsites in Benidorm

We found some of the larger ones had so many rules and were expensive we ended up on one so small Google doesn't label it but it's almost always full and cheap your best bet is to phone around and find out where there's space and how much remember most charge electric separately and when you stay over 30 nights the price drops again too

we haven't been this year but last year we paid about 11€ a night over 31 nights and electric was 0€40c a KW but if we had stayed over 40 nights it would have been 10€ and electric was 0€35c a KW

Have fun remember there are lots of bars and restaurants on the Avenienda Severo Ochoa

Sep 26, 2013
Market Rasen
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2003
Proper snowbirds go to Spain in early October and go home in March so you must be more of a snowball.:D
20 degrees here at La Manga this afternoon.

OP
OP
MannClan

MannClan

Free Member
Dec 5, 2015
Peterborough
Funster No
MH
coachbuild
Exp
approx 2003
ok snowball it is :D:D

thanks for all the advice and information - we will take it on board
cheers

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

sallylillian

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2011
Falmouth, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Palace Liner 90LO
Exp
How much is electric, is it included, shall I run the fridge on Gas ( it's free right) let's go out and not use any to heat, whatever.
Great this snowbirding.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back