1990 Eura Mobil Manual (1 Viewer)

lisamcery

Free Member
Jan 3, 2021
Funster No
MH
Eura Mobil Motorhome
Hi there,
I'm new to this whole community. I've bought a 1990 Eura Mobil that has come with no manuals.
Could someone please point me in the right direction of getting one for the motorhome or what extra information I would need to find to get the correct one.

Much appreciated,
Lisa

Jul 24, 2015
Ramsgate Kent
Funster No
MH
Fiat ducato c class
Exp
5 years
Hi and welcome..

Hmm good luck with finding a manual for that year ..had enough trouble finding one for our 2002 model..

Maybe best off writing down the parts you need info on and asking on her for advice on specific parts...like truma hearing or CBE control or whatever your charger is .as they will probably be fitted in other vans also...
The base vehicle should be easy enough to find help with ,again the make .. engine size ..model..

Good luck šŸ‘šŸ¼

Upvote 0
Nov 23, 2008
Funster No
I would email Euromobil customer service found them very helpful when we owned a Profiia they may be able to email you a copy.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Apr 27, 2016
Manchester
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer
Exp
Since the 80s
Motorhome manufacturers make the body coachwork and furnishings, but they don't make the components like fridge, heater, oven, electrical fusebox, windows and blinds etc. They buy them in from a few well-known component manufacturers.

Try to find a label on the item you want info on. And/or you could post a photo on here, chances are someone will recognise the make and model of the item. Manuals for the components are often available on the component maker's web site.

Upvote 0
Mar 14, 2019
Sutton Coldfield but East Yorkshire man at heart
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest155
Exp
Since 2018
Hi there,
I'm new to this whole community. I've bought a 1990 Eura Mobil that has come with no manuals.
Could someone please point me in the right direction of getting one for the motorhome or what extra information I would need to find to get the correct one.

Much appreciated,
Lisa
Try this address werkstatt@euramobil.de. I have found them very helpful but be aware around 2009/2010 they had a fire destroying records. As Autorouter says, look up the component you want info on. I do have the 2009 Terrestra manual for mine so post a query to me or in the forum. One of us will answer.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back