18 year old jailed (1 Viewer)

Apr 12, 2012
N/E Lincs
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Rienza
Exp
as above
No matter what the outside world is suffering the low lifes are still amongst us.
As I set off to walk mutly this morning some one rode past on a bike with shrubs in his arms closed followed by the security man from Lidle. I can only assume the shrubs were from the outside of Lidle. They still have lots of plants and shrubs on display by the doors.
Sadly the security man didnt catch him but it was a brave try considering he was on foot.
It proves that some people have no thoughts for others at this time. I dont think he even thought what he was going to do with the plants. Mind you some one was interviewed on TV with a lump of stolen cheese he was going to sell for drug money in this area. At least that may have been eatable.

Apr 12, 2012
N/E Lincs
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Rienza
Exp
as above
I am in a rant mood after my last post so here goes.
By the time I came out of the Army in the early eighties the discipline as I knew it had gone. One of my first sergeants taught me to trust what he told me to do and not argue by taking me to one side and thumping me. I hated him and called him a bully at first but after a while I realised he was right and trusted and respected him.
I got in trouble for kicking some one out of bed to go to work. He had been in transit for twenty four hours then got drunk with his mates. I was told to give him time to settle in.
There ave been too many generation gaps to bring back the discipline and respect we used to know.

Mar 23, 2012
sleights
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
I am in a rant mood after my last post so here goes.
By the time I came out of the Army in the early eighties the discipline as I knew it had gone. One of my first sergeants taught me to trust what he told me to do and not argue by taking me to one side and thumping me. I hated him and called him a bully at first but after a while I realised he was right and trusted and respected him.
I got in trouble for kicking some one out of bed to go to work. He had been in transit for twenty four hours then got drunk with his mates. I was told to give him time to settle in.
There ave been too many generation gaps to bring back the discipline and respect we used to know.
We live in a different world so really it's not surprising. There is though a difference between blind obedience and having respect for others their property and values. It's a bit like people who think you have to be religious to have morals. What you do with people who don't have respect or morals is a difficult one I think it's the ignoring of minor offences doesn't help but there's a whole lot in many areas like education that needs to be looked at.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back