16th - 21st Sept Chipping Norton (1 Viewer)

Feb 9, 2018
Carmarthen, UK
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker
Exp
Dec 2017
Any solo travellers want to join me at Chipping Norton C&CC site, dates as above, I plan to visit Bourton-on-the-Water and Stow-in-the-Wold, either walking or by bus while I'm there and anywhere else of interest 😛 weather looks good so picnics or pub lunch will also be in the plan 😃

May 23, 2019
Norfolkshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Aviano
Exp
Since 2019
We’re there from 14th for a week. Not solo but you’re very welcome to join us for a socially distanced drink. :drink:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Ginster
Feb 9, 2018
Carmarthen, UK
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker
Exp
Dec 2017
We’re there from 14th for a week. Not solo but you’re very welcome to join us for a socially distanced drink. :drink:
Hi Pops 1 , I'm on pitch 9, up by the huts, in between them actually, whereabouts are you?

May 23, 2019
Norfolkshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Aviano
Exp
Since 2019
Hi Ginster, we’re on 33 I think. Burstner A class next to reception. We’ll pop over and say hello in the morning if you’re about :hiya2:

Aug 5, 2018
Berkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Sorry Ginster but I won't be able to make Chippy. I am at Black Knowl CMC 24th for 3 nights if you can make that though. Was great to meet at Malvern Hills...thoroughly enjoyed the walking.🙂

OP
OP
Ginster
Feb 9, 2018
Carmarthen, UK
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker
Exp
Dec 2017
Hi wolfie2, That's a shame, I'm already booked and paid for Salisbury and Moreton C&CC sites next week. Have a great time at BK, maybe we can fix another meet back end of October.

May 23, 2019
Norfolkshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Aviano
Exp
Since 2019
Said ice cream was non existent when I checked the shop yesterday. Just a lot of overpriced tat that I could manage without quite frankly. Mind you, there were a lot of Range Rovers and other posh cars coming and going so they must be doing something right :unsure:

OP
OP
Ginster
Feb 9, 2018
Carmarthen, UK
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker
Exp
Dec 2017
Said ice cream was non existent when I checked the shop yesterday. Just a lot of overpriced tat that I could manage without quite frankly. Mind you, there were a lot of Range Rovers and other posh cars coming and going so they must be doing something right :unsure:
I was planning on popping in there on Saturday to pick some up, ice-cream that is 🤪

May 23, 2019
Norfolkshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Aviano
Exp
Since 2019
Just had a very enjoyable walk followed by lunch and a few drinks with Ginster.
If you get a chance to meet this lady during her travels it is a very enjoyable experience. Especially if you ply her with a few ciders :wine:She is great fun and generally good company.:cheers:

OP
OP
Ginster
Feb 9, 2018
Carmarthen, UK
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker
Exp
Dec 2017
Just had a very enjoyable walk followed by lunch and a few drinks with Ginster.
If you get a chance to meet this lady during her travels it is a very enjoyable experience. Especially if you ply her with a few ciders :wine:She is great fun and generally good company.:cheers:
How were you sober enough to write the above at 5pm, I'm only just resurfacing after that superb meal and few ciders :roflmto: :roflmto: great afternoon in smashing company, now I know why we're called Funsters! 🤪🤣

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back