15 years of restoration destroyed in fire (1 Viewer)

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
"As a thank you to Great Western Hospital ambulance service, A and E department, beech ward midwife and ENT consultant for their amazing service to my pregnant partner on Saturday night we will also be donating a percentage raised to their Brighter Futures charity"

he is planning on how to spend your money already :Angry:

so send me some money for my stupidity as I can afford to give some of it away:Doh:

help get this young family back on their feet! To the OP I think you posted this with the best intentions without thinking this through

i see a cheep mobile company advertised on you comment how cheep are they as my Mobil cost are thought the roof:thumb:

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
Click the link and get a free sim card it works on the o2 network all calls are 10p min on payg but I buy a goodybag every month at the moment 10£ gets you 500 min and some internet a month

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
Click the link and get a free sim card it works on the o2 network
A choice of great value goodybags
Woohoo. Now get double the minutes (500) for only £10 a month. Plus unlimited texts and 1GB mobile internet. Limited time offer.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

algill

Free Member
Dec 12, 2007
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel
Exp
Since 2007
I always thought of myself as the average caring sort, helping where and when I can But this appeal leaves me cold.

Emotive terms like kids suffering or disappointed, help the family get back on their feet dont belong in this story at all.
I presume they have their health and home
[HI]This guy has lost his hobby thats all[/HI]:RollEyes:

I have nothing nice or constructive to say, so better say no more

Except my Gerabox repair cost a few bob and it wasn't insured help me back on my feet funsters you know you want to

Harsh ? I hope so:Angry:

Totally agree with you Geo, it leaves me cold too. Lets put this into perspective.

On Monday night I had my JCB stolen. Value approx £40,000 Yes, it's insured and the insurance company have started their investigations.

But -

• My income has dropped to zero.
  • How long will I have to wait to be paid out? (Hopefully there won't be any reason not to pay out :Eeek:)
  • Will I get the full value?
  • I've got to pay the excess
  • My insurance is bound to go up
  • I've got to find another JCB

Now, where's my begging bowl :winky:

Oh and just noticed - he spent 15 years on his hobby and I've spent the last 22 working my ba**s off to build up my business.

Al

Last edited:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Totally agree with you Geo, it leaves me cold too. Lets put this into perspective.

On Monday night I had my JCB stolen. Value approx £40,000 Yes, it's insured and the insurance company have started their investigations.

But -

• My income has dropped to zero.
  • How long will I have to wait to be paid out? (Hopefully there won't be any reason not to pay out :Eeek:)
  • Will I get the full value?
  • I've got to pay the excess
  • My insurance is bound to go up
  • I've got to find another JCB

Now, where's my begging bowl :winky:

Oh and just noticed - he spent 15 years on his hobby and I've spent the last 22 working my ba**s off to build up my business.

Al

Take heart Al if there's owt left over from my Gearbox appeal its yours:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back