12v shutdown on niesmann bischoff flair HELP (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
sillybug
Apr 20, 2009
norfolk
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Ok another update really boring I no but my frustration with Travel world is like nothing I have ever felt before now been another 2 weeks and still no word about delivery of my fuse box cost nearly £1200 so far and no fuse box insight please tell me am I unreasonable to expect a part like this to arrive in less than 9 weeks and counting . Summer could pass me by at this rate .

Teresa

Southdowners

Free Member
May 7, 2015
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Concorde Charisma
Exp
Since May 2015
Ok another update really boring I no but my frustration with Travel world is like nothing I have ever felt before now been another 2 weeks and still no word about delivery of my fuse box cost nearly £1200 so far and no fuse box insight please tell me am I unreasonable to expect a part like this to arrive in less than 9 weeks and counting . Summer could pass me by at this rate .

Teresa

We had very bad experiences when dealing with Travelworld.

It might be quicker to take a trip to Germany than wait any longer. Can you cancel your order with Travelworld and deal direct the factory?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Abacist

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 15, 2013
Devon
Funster No
MH
N & B Arto 88F Tag
Exp
since 2013
I have every sympathy with you as we had a similar experience with our Arto recently though not as long as your wait. I doubt it is Travelworld. They can't stock these things as they change every year and there are lots of different models within each of the 3 N + B ranges. They then have to be programmed to your specific van in terms of what is fitted in it which is probably done in Polch. If N + B are out of stock they then have to be ordered from CBE in Italy.

All this talk of Just in Time for manufacturers under Brexit is a bit of a joke when you hear stories like this.

Jun 10, 2010
Shrewsbury (sometimes)
Funster No
MH
N&B Clou Liner MAN
Exp
Can you not just drive to Polch to get it sorted whilst you wait a couple of days on their Stellplatze?

This is almost certainly what I would do, they are very good and reasonably priced.

We had a side window replaced ( that we broke) and they also identified another minor unrelated issue and fixed it.

Jon

Abacist

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 15, 2013
Devon
Funster No
MH
N & B Arto 88F Tag
Exp
since 2013
You need to have the original fault diagnosed or replacing with new and they might just blow again. Is there anything non standard wired into the van I.e. Not done by N+ B. Has everything else been thoroughly checked?

Sundowners

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2007
Suffolk/Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
37 years
We tried to buy a part direct from N&B in Polch and they would not supply, they said we had to go through one of their agents. It might be an idea to contact them to ask what can be done.

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
We tried to buy a part direct from N&B in Polch and they would not supply, they said we had to go through one of their agents. It might be an idea to contact them to ask what can be done.
Yo are right that they won't supply part to U.K. Customers but they will do the work for you and supply the parts to themselves on your behalf.

Martin

Abacist

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 15, 2013
Devon
Funster No
MH
N & B Arto 88F Tag
Exp
since 2013
They have something like an 8 bay service department at the factory which you can book into just like any garage!

OP
OP
sillybug
Apr 20, 2009
norfolk
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Hi well upto date Apuljack have been really good they are as upset about this as I am Ross has been brilliant and kept me informed . When the part actually arrives we will drive back to Somerset and Ross is going to check the whole electrics before going any further he can’t do this until the parts are here.Then we will also find out if we will need a control panel just hoping if we do it won’t take so long if it looks like it might then a Germany trip is one possibility .I just feel really peed off at the moment ,we have continued to use the van but it’s not the same .

Teresa
Thanks for every bodies help especially Martin Funflair he has been really helpfull.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back