12v 24” Aldi TV with DVD £134.99 (1 Viewer)

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
Googling reviews brought up this up from a year ago, Aldi stock again. There are negative reviews as well.

"I've now had an opportunity to set mine up in the kitchen for a trial and it seems to work very well. Even I found the setup straightforward and it gave options for tuning in UK/France/Germany which might be handy. I didn't think the sound was tinny and there is a button to allow you to select various sound modes - speech, music, movie, so given the relatively small size of the TV I think its OK.

Having started to read the User Guide I find that it will record programs (on to a usb stick) as well as play them back from that source, as well as play from DVD. The user Guide is in good English and printed on good paper, so not your naff Chinese at all.

So far it presents as a pretty good piece of kit - let's hope I can squeeze it into the available space in the MH!"

May 24, 2014
North Devon
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Kingham
Exp
Since 2013
Bought one last time this was for sale worked ok on home test but when we tried it in the van the sound for the dvd was dreadful. We took it back to Aldi and money back no problem. My advice is test it in your MH as well as home.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 26, 2017
Mid Suffolk.
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Inca
Exp
Eight Years and 28,000 Miles.
Bought one last time this was for sale worked ok on home test but when we tried it in the van the sound for the dvd was dreadful. We took it back to Aldi and money back no problem. My advice is test it in your MH as well as home.
Or just plug in some decent speakers?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back