12 VOLT LESURE SYSTEM NOT WORKING (1 Viewer)

Dec 29, 2020
Funster No
MH
HYMER B 634SL DUO
HI ALL
Hope somebody may be able to offer some advice (not too technical) on an issue I have with the 12volt leasure system in my HYMER B634SL (2015).
None ofthe 12v lighting or 12v sockets are working in the habitation area.
The steps, satilte dish, coffe machine lift and locking system on the cupboard doors are all ok
The controll panel to the side ofthe entrance is showing as normal with all the indicators lighting .
I have checkedal the standard type fuses , the large red and smaller clear one nest to the leasuire battery and the large red one on the electrical system Electroblock, all appear sound . I have also triedturning the battery suppy on and off with the on off switch on the Elctroblock EBL 213-2.
The 240v sockets all work ok when conected to the mains.
The following error codes have flashed up then disaper on the entrance control panel, eaxh only showing once and then not reapearing when I tried the system later. They are
E234
E131
E121
No idia what they mean . If anybody has a list of what all the Error codes mean it woukd be great to have one for future reference
If anybody can offer any assistance/ guidance on this I would be very greatfull .
Thanks
Roy Howland

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Sorry can't help but be prepared to get the electroblock repaired even though it appears OK.
If all has failed at once that's all it can realistically be.

Sep 10, 2012
worcester
Funster No
MH
Sunliving van
Exp
Welcome Roy.
Can you not download the manual from the schaudt website? There was a brief troubleshooting guide in my manual but not for that model.
I would remove each fuse from the ebl213 and test it as a start then go on to test there is power getting to the fuse on the ebl itself.
Fuses ok an no power it might be as bad as pappajohn said.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 17, 2016
Malvern
Funster No
MH
Hymer B525 2006 A cl
Exp
I suspect all the things that are not working are just on one circuit so I expect that the EBL is ok and it is a fuse or faulty connection. On my EBL it is called kreis 1 or 2 for that circuit.

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
How did you check the fuses if it was just a visual check they often look OK but aren't, you need to check them with a meter.
The error codes look more like Truma error codes from the heating system rather than a Hymer panel.
If you upload a photo it would help.

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Have you the big hymer book that should have come with your van?
It should tell you which fuses relate to which circuits else you will find the instructions online.
You need to check fuses with a meter not just visually.
As previously said are the error codes on your heating panel??

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 4, 2020
Chester
Funster No
MH
Hymer S630
Exp
Since 2018
You should be able to download the manual for the EBL from here....

Dec 2, 2019
South Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7065+
Exp
Broken most bits now
A draft suggestion but turning the panel off and on again sometimes restores things if you haven't tried it already.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back