12 v fan

Discussion in 'Heating and Air-Conditioning' started by The Wino, Jul 8, 2018.

1. The Wino

The Wino Funster

Ratings:
    +6,897
    Just pannicking too late of course trying to get a road pro fan anyone got one recently looks out of stoock most places the other on that looks like its in stock is a P K Green anyone had good or bad experiences?

2. Adam b

Adam b Funster

Ratings:
    +45
    I’m using a road pro just now, saved us a few sleepless nights in France. I leave it running on low speed all night

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. jockaneezer

jockaneezer Funster

Ratings:
    +9,150
    I got a PK Green one a couple of weeks ago, not used it in the van, but it's been on everyday in the house running off it's 12 volt plug top adaptor. It's set up about 4 foot away and trundles round on speed 1 quite nicely and shifts a good amount of air with little noise and no vibration. Not sure of the quality of the switch gear (bit notchy) but other than that, I would recommend one.

• Like it Like it x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. airwave

airwave Funster

Ratings:
    +1,202
    I've just wired two in , one on the dashboard , the other just above the fridge . The latter has a large clip allowing it to be moved around , it also oscillates , but the one on the dash is screwed down and fixed . Both are dual speed , and certainly shift the air around in my van .

Try ebay ! .

5. Minxy Girl

Minxy Girl Funster Life Member

Ratings:
    +29,746
    I put a link up for a fan very similar to the PK Green one the other day, just google 'box fan' on Ebay, it was quite a bit cheaper.