Free Member
Apr 3, 2011
wakefield
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2009
Hi I am picking her up tomorrow at 9 a.m. yippee....she is a T-620 Ford Tribute 4 berth.....soooo excited I may not sleep ha ha. Will be checking out your new thread. It would be great if you could add costings to your blog if that is not being too rude of me to ask. As a newbie I am sure the costings will come as a bit of a shock, but like you I would love it to be a full timer in a few years.
Not cheeky at all of course I will thats how we all learn. How did the pick up go, I hope she is everything you expected. I've just goggled it looks like a nice moho.

Giddy Lynn

Free Member
Oct 27, 2015
Wakefield, West Yorks
Funster No
MH
T-620 Ford Tribute
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi Yes picked her up ...god it seems a minefield with what you need to know. I have spent quite a few hours sat in her, in the garden ha ha. We are going to go off this weekend somewhere, don't know where yet though. I am looking to join a motorhome and caravan club tomorrow, so will be able to plan then. I have to say when i read your 2011 Nice trip regarding your burglary, that makes me really worried.

OP
OP
swidy

swidy

Free Member
Apr 3, 2011
wakefield
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2009
Hi Yes picked her up ...god it seems a minefield with what you need to know. I have spent quite a few hours sat in her, in the garden ha ha. We are going to go off this weekend somewhere, don't know where yet though. I am looking to join a motorhome and caravan club tomorrow, so will be able to plan then. I have to say when i read your 2011 Nice trip regarding your burglary, that makes me really worried.
Don't be too worried, we made some silly errors of judgement and didn't heed the warnings, we were tired, we were invincible it wont happen to us etc. but it did and we learned a lot from it. it didn't soil our trip ( I didn't cancel our credit cards because the thieves were spending less than the wife LOL)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back