11-13 April 2014 or longer St Osyth Beach (1 Viewer)

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
We are going to be staying here from 10 April for a few nights.

http://www.hutleys.co.uk/

This is the weekend before Easter and ideal for a longer stay if you have children especially at just £19 per night including dogs, awnings etc.

The only extra charge is £10 deposit for washroom key which is refundable at end of stay when key returned.

At the moment they have 14 pitches left all 16amp hook up but they expect these to fill quite quickly as school easter holidays start from 7 April dependent on the area.

We have not stayed here before but it is a family run business next to the sea and there is an indoor swimming pool and other leisure facilities and bus service nearby.

If anyone fancies testing it out with us, we would really enjoy the company

We are booked onto pitch 10

Teepee

Free Member
Oct 14, 2012
Essex
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
1 year
Not sure if we can make it, stayed there a couple of times loved it. Cafe bar take way if you want it, they used to have a Saturday market and Sunday boot sale if you like that sort of thing. Hope you enjoy it. Will try and make though.

Rayb182

Funster
Deceased RIP
Nov 13, 2009
Great Bentley
Funster No
MH
Sundance 590 PR
Exp
Since 1999
We'll be home by then so will pop round to see you all as we live just down the road:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
I have the small matter of running the London marathon that weekend, so as us country yokels embark on London you do a runner :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jun 17, 2012
North Essex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
>12 but <13

This is the weekend before Easter and ideal for a longer stay if you have children especially at just £19 per night including dogs, awnings etc.

The only extra charge is £10 deposit for washroom key which is refundable at end of stay when key returned.

At the moment they have 14 pitches left all 16amp hook up but they expect these to fill quite quickly as school easter holidays start from 7 April dependent on the area.

We have not stayed here before but it is a family run business next to the sea and there is an indoor swimming pool and other leisure facilities and bus service nearby.

May be away with friend, not far for me though. You really must go into the village, try the Fish and Chips from HOYS. We go that way as an excuse to visit the Chippy. Open Sundays.
My parents took me there on holiday as a child, I recall staying in a caravan called Kontiki, now I have a Kontiki !!

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
Hi Gail.

All booked on pitch no 9. :thumb:

Hutleys are a little concerned if we have a lot more rain, there will be problems with the pitch although its drying out well at the moment. I said we would take mud tracks but they took a phone number 'just in case'. They mentioned that they didn't have a phone number for you, so you might like to give them a call.

We'll arrive on the Thursday and leave on the Sunday. Robin has to go to London on the Friday to earn a crust, but its as easy by train from there as from home.

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
im gonna look into this 1 gail and if i can i will book it fingers crossed

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
the fee for the night gail what amount of people does it include i may take me 2 gransons with me for the weekend so it will be maybe 2 a 2 c

OP
OP
ourcampersbeentrashed

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
the fee for the night gail what amount of people does it include i may take me 2 gransons with me for the weekend so it will be maybe 2 a 2 c

Phoned and asked for you, to which the response was

as many as you like so I said

You mean I could have had everyone from motorhomefun stay with me for £19 a night, Yes was the response but I doubt they would all fit on your pitch

Grandsons no problem xxx and no extra charge for awnings Hope you get to make it xxxx

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
lol nice 1 but just had a call from steve and jackie spottycatz looks like they will be here for that weekend so doubtful i can make it but we will c :thumb:

OP
OP
ourcampersbeentrashed

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
bring them with you hehehehe we are there until the thursday so why not come Monday to Thurs?

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
will chat to them maybe they will wanna stay as well will do what i can would be great time :Smile:

OP
OP
ourcampersbeentrashed

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years

Booked so far

Ourcampersbeentrashed
Meanders

The site is drying out nicely why not join us?

OP
OP
ourcampersbeentrashed

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Due to my Aunt's funeral we will only be here from 10th to 14 April 2014 not for a full week as previously indicated.

Currently booked

Ourcampersbeentrashed
Meanders

OP
OP
ourcampersbeentrashed

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
We are going to be staying here from 10 April to 14 April 2014.

Anyone fancy joining us over the weekend?

Their pitches are all 16amp hook up.

Booked so far

Ourcampersbeentrashed
Meanders

OP
OP
ourcampersbeentrashed

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
We are going to be staying here from 10 April to 14 April 2014.

Anyone fancy joining us over the weekend?

Their pitches are all 16amp hook up.

Booked so far

Ourcampersbeentrashed
Meanders
Weejee

OP
OP
ourcampersbeentrashed

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Less than 1 week to go, anyone else fancy joining us?

Booked so far

Ourcampersbeentrashed
Meanders
Weejee

OP
OP
ourcampersbeentrashed

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
This time next week

Ourcampersbeentrashed
Meanders and
WeeJee

will all be partying together

why not come and join us xxxx

OP
OP
ourcampersbeentrashed

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Wishing everyone a safe journey

We have a fantastic weather forecast so perhaps some of us will come home with a little colour !!!!

OP
OP
ourcampersbeentrashed

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Well what an interesting few days at Hutleys.

Our spotlessly clean pitches were next to a grass walkway beyond which was the sea wall. The beach was stone and shingle although if you walked along the promenade to the left there was a sandier beach past the Martello Tower.

The toilets and showers including the disabled facilities were clean with hot water and many people staying in the static caravans on site were quite friendly.

The sunday market had a few interesting sellers and the food and entertainment at the Sailor Boy Pub wasnt bad although we did not enjoy the very crude drag artist.

Weather wasnt too bad. Thanks to Meanders WeeJee and our neighbours Brian and Sheila for helping us to chill and relax.

Here are a few photos.

Attachments

• 11042014469.jpg
    11042014469.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 17
  • 13042014473.jpg
    13042014473.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 11042014.jpg
    11042014.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 17

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
We certainly enjoyed our weekend, we were only a small group but that didn't stop us having a good time. We are now looking forward to Peterborough.
Robin Hilary & Brennan

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back