100 Sites to Stay on Before You Die (1 Viewer)

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Tell us about your favourite site(s) in the world, if we can get a 100, I will collate them and post them somewhere on Fun so Funsters can check them off before they check out :Smile:

You might offer up sites with fantastic facilities, or maybe the corner of a muddy field with inspiring views, maybe its a crap site but it happens to be close to something we should see before we die. So please, offer us your favourite site, pictures if you have them, but no worries if you don't. The sites can be anywhere, they don't have to be a site, it can be a layby if you like. Just 100 places we really should see before the DVLA nicks that licence::bigsmile: If you add one now we will be at 100 before we know it, just tell us about that favourite site in this thread:thumb:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
This is a great idea but there are so many great sites, aires, CLs etc that trying to choose a favourite is nearly impossible..

From the highlands of Scotland to the Med coast the variety is almost infinite, too much choice, then I thought of our trip to Morocco in 2007, and without doubt this is the most fabulous place to visit, a place that every motorhomer should try to visit before they die..

Not for the great site facilities but for the stunning scenery, amazing vistas, a truly amazing country.. majestic mountains, primeval forests, canyons and ravines and the unforgettable Sahara desert.. this is my choice ..

Morocco..

The Forest

Link Removed

Source Bleue

Link Removed

The Desert

Link Removed

Crossing The High Atlas mountains

Link Removed

Last edited:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
If I sign up for this Jim, will you guarantee i WONT CHECK OUT TILL IVE DONE EM ALL:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Lleithyr Farm St Davids

Lleithyr Farm
Whitesands
St Davids
Pembrokeshire
SA62 6PR

Great site, narrow roads for the last couple of miles, you can get an RV there but you have to be brave. Any Euro will be fine. The site is on grass, they have a shop that sells everything and they have their own ovens for baking bread every day.

You are a short walk from the famous city, St Davids and very close to one of the best beaches in the UK, whitesands. Either side of whitesands as well as overlooking her, there are some of the best cliff top walks in Wales. Definitely one to do before you pop yer clogs:Smile:

lifeboat.jpg

bay.jpg

BOATZIGZAG.jpg

CLIFF.jpg

stdavids084big.jpg

Jan 8, 2014
Emsworth
Funster No
MH
Bailey 740
Exp
Lleithyr Farm St Davids

Lleithyr Farm
Whitesands
St Davids
Pembrokeshire
SA62 6PR

Great site, narrow roads for the last couple of miles, you can get an RV there but you have to be brave. Any Euro will be fine. The site is on grass, they have a shop that sells everything and they have their own ovens for baking bread every day.

You are a short walk from the famous city, St Davids and very close to one of the best beaches in the UK, whitesands. Either side of whitesands as well as overlooking her, there are some of the best cliff top walks in Wales. Definitely one to do before you pop yer clogs:Smile:

lifeboat.jpg

bay.jpg

BOATZIGZAG.jpg

CLIFF.jpg

stdavids084big.jpg
Looks stunning

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
I’m amazed this old thread haven’t been going on and on and thousands of entries....

But then again most don’t want to give their favourite places away....

When I find it I’ll post it..(y)

ABZSteve

Free Member
Banned
Jan 8, 2014
Aberdeen
Funster No
MH
2018, Apache 634 150 Auto
Exp
Since 2015
Popular, :rofl:Almost ten years old and only a couple of sites posted. Totes obvz none of you have been to Tarland. :rofl:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back