10" Portable 12V Fan (Roadpro USA) has any tried this. (1 Viewer)

Feb 16, 2017
Maidstone
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
20 years
I have been looking at getting the endless breeze fan as it seems to be the most favoured looking at the various comments made on this site.
Has any one tried the 10" Portable 12V Fan (Roadpro USA) seems to be much cheaper , I am wondering if its worth having this as well?

Imbiber

LIFE MEMBER
May 12, 2009
Castleford, West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2007
Motorcaravaning.co.uk will have one additional Endless Breeze in stock when I return ours back to them.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

wingman

Free Member
Feb 10, 2013
Romford, Essex
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt Lo-Profile
Exp
Since 2012
I have been looking at getting the endless breeze fan as it seems to be the most favoured looking at the various comments made on this site.
Has any one tried the 10" Portable 12V Fan (Roadpro USA) seems to be much cheaper , I am wondering if its worth having this as well?

Hi (and welcome)

Well I've taken the plunge and ordered one! Couldn't face spending circa £100 on a fan. Ordered it yesterday, so will let you know whether I've wasted £29.99 + £5 p&p. :eek:

@eddievanbitz is taking half a dozen Endless Breeze fans to the Stoneleigh Show. A snip at£99!!

James

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
Hi (and welcome)

Well I've taken the plunge and ordered one! Couldn't face spending circa £100 on a fan. Ordered it yesterday, so will let you know whether I've wasted £29.99 + £5 p&p. :eek:

@eddievanbitz is taking half a dozen Endless Breeze fans to the Stoneleigh Show. A snip at£99!!

James
It is the Summer. Eddie isn't going to any shows now till the NEC in October (thankfully lol)

Anyway we were selling Legless Breaze Fans at Newbury for £49 They blew the competition away

wingman

Free Member
Feb 10, 2013
Romford, Essex
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt Lo-Profile
Exp
Since 2012
I'm SURE I saw a post a few days ago that Eddie was bringing fans to the Stoneleigh. Must be the heat!

Oh, and RoadPro are delivering the fan tomorrow (Thursday) not bad service. Just hope the fan is good too!

Last edited:

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
We have the road pro fan got it at Norwich show last year ;) Andy gave us our funster discount, very handy when we leave the dog in the van to go shopping. (y)
As this week where we are is 30 to 34c it's been very handy we have lows of 17c tonight so will sort out the winter duvet. :LOL:
Can't compare with the endless breeze never had one, may make more noise but then I could buy 4, :eek: and our dog has not mentioned anything bad about it. :ROFLMAO: Bob.

Oct 8, 2009
Kent
Funster No
MH
Sunlight
Exp
32 years
This fan seems to be available on Amazon but for a higher price. There are several reviews from amazon.com, overall it gets 3.9 and the reviews I read were quite positive.

OP
OP
Shrosie
Feb 16, 2017
Maidstone
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
20 years
Thanks for the input , I have ordered one anyway , not a huge risk at that price.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back