Rally 10 Days at Stratford 2017 (1 Viewer)

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Back home after a fantastic 9 day break down at Stratford.
Big thanks to Marshals, Brian, Pam, Dave and Polly @Brisey @toledo
Well done @SUGGY and the Funster bank for music..

For some reason my new phone had an issue with posting and pics here on Fun so I had to post a few on the Facebook group.

Nice to see some old friends and a few new funsters we met.
The Tonka boot sale went ok and funds are secured for more Hobgoblin after my dry July and an attempt to loose some weight !!

A couple of people asked about my flagpole led lights, I have now found the supplier and and emailed to see if i can get a Funster discount.. So will post info on a seperate thread in a few days. (y)

Highlight of the week................ Steak pie and chips for £1... ;)

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Home safe and managed to avoid the Glastonbury traffic, second load of washing on. Thankyou Brian, Pam, Dave and Polly for your hard work. Nick and I had a great time despite our 10 mile hike in the blistering sun( shady riverside walk my a.. ,) !

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
Back home after a fantastic 9 day break down at Stratford.
Big thanks to Marshals, Brian, Pam, Dave and Polly @Brisey @toledo
Well done @SUGGY and the Funster bank for music..

For some reason my new phone had an issue with posting and pics here on Fun so I had to post a few on the Facebook group.

Nice to see some old friends and a few new funsters we met.
The Tonka boot sale went ok and funds are secured for more Hobgoblin after my dry July and an attempt to loose some weight !!

A couple of people asked about my flagpole led lights, I have now found the supplier and and emailed to see if i can get a Funster discount.. So will post info on a seperate thread in a few days. (y)

Highlight of the week................ Steak pie and chips for £1... ;)

We haven't reached July yet. I thought you'd put weight on in fairness.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
Pitched up now at eddievanbitz for our alarm fitting tomorrow.Thanks to all for a great meet at Stratford,what a scorcher. Although we didn't win at the races,overall we came out tops due to good company,brilliant marshals Dave Polly,brisey and pamalar Suggy and the funsters band for the music and generally everybody who helped out .a fantastic meet.
Jim and Lyn

PS Thanks to @tonka for negotiating the £1 steak and ale pies at the races.Dinner sorted at a discount :LOL:

Last edited:
Oct 20, 2010
Burry Port South Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2003
Thanks to the funster folk for a great few days in the sun.
Thanks in particular to Pam, Brian, Polly and Dave for all their hard work
We have been up to Nottingham to get awning rails for the van and passed several folk on the A46 going north to Misterton including @gloworm.
Enjoy your weekend, we will be thinking of you when we cross over to France tomorrow.
Cheers
End & Shirley

Dec 4, 2012
leicester
Funster No
MH
swift kontiki and vw cam
Exp
15yrs
Thanks to the rally Marshall's and the musicians for all their hard work....I had a great few days ....met a few more of the solo ladies which was nice. Really enjoyed the music and company for the Neil diamond show @ciderman and his lovely wife sorry can't remember her name. Shame I got let down by my toyboy ....must have been saving himself for the morning run !

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
I have to day a huge thank you to Brian & Pamela and Dave & Polly marshalling in that heat can't have been easy, Eddie and me enjoyed every minute. Stratford never disappoints and Appletree did a great job. I would like to add my thanks to @SUGGY and @martin1485 Richard & co for the music great as usual. Not forgetting all the funster folk who always make the fun meets fun.

Dec 30, 2008
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since Dec 2008 after 10 years caravanning
Big thanks to Pam Brian Polly & Dave who did a fab job as always settling us all in,
to our musicians for wonderful entertainment and to all our funster friends old and new for their great company x
Sue & Eric

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Help again please ....

I borrowed a book off a lovely Funster called Sue. We have met before at meets but I can never remember her forum name ...... help .. can you tell me who she was so that I can contact her re returning book ... it wasn't the only sue or suzton ....

Ps .. brilliant read by the way .. couldn't put it down.

@Brisey

20170729_113154.jpg
20170729_113207.jpg

@CWH

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread