1 Ducato independent/mobile mechanic Maidstone Kent and 2 MOT recommendation (1 Viewer)

Toby Kent

Free Member
Jan 5, 2019
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
new
Hello. Owing to poor service and high costs from local Fiat dealer, I'm looking for a local independent (preferably mobile) mechanic to service 2018 Fiat Ducato Sunlight. We are near Maidstone Kent. Any recommendations gratefully received. Also any suggestions for MOT? I've read about a council test centre in Sevenoaks. Has anyone used it? Any other suggestions? Thank you. Toby

denisejoe

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 6, 2014
Warden isle of sheppy
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2004
We use Thomsetts at Stockbury - turning at top of Detling Hill for servicing and MOT. Full address: Church Lane, Stockbury, ME9 7RD; Phone No 01795 841007.

Can't help with a mobile mechanic.

Ukeman

Free Member
Nov 23, 2018
Medway Delta
Funster No
MH
Pilote C Class
Exp
Since 2013
Toby…..can’t help with mobile spanner’s but the test station I use is Cooling Road MOT Centre, Cooling Road, Wainscott, nr Rochester. Phone number 01634 711544. My van is 3500kg. Don’t know what weight limit they do up to. They don’t have interest in repairs….test only.
Local Fiat place prices are away with the fairies. Depending on length of your van, there is an independent garage on the Hoo Peninsular. Al

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back