🎅ENDED =Christmas Subs Sale has Ended 🎄 (1 Viewer)

Anjistar

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 8, 2020
South West
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
2 months in 2017, continually since October 2020
For no additional cost to yourself I've corrected your wording!(y)
Ah, You have a point, but it depends. Being a whisky tart, which takes dedication, I wouldn't want a whole case of the same stuff. Variety, spice of life and all that!

Zoobec

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 11, 2020
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer PVC
Exp
Think I just managed to bag a life membership...yay😬
Me too :giggle:
You are aware aren't you that all new members to the "Immortals Club" (well that's what we're all hoping for so we get more than our monies worth!) are required to provide copious quantities of free booze to the rest of The Lifers as part of the initiation process?:giggle:
Obviously, this excludes The Auld Yin old-mo as he's Extra Sozzled and cannae even pull his breeks up never mind one leg o' them.:rolleyes::whistle2:
Oops, I didn’t read this before I bought my membership :LOL:
Ya! Did it too! Reckon it's an incentive to live as long as possible!! OTOH it might cost me a load in beers? Can I change my mind Jim? Cheers.
My thoughts too!

Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
Has anyone done a cost/benefit analysis on those deals?

I just discovered a HP financial calculator in Basia's old office in the basement.

I will be hard pushed to remember how to use it, as I did when doing aircraft leasing 30+ years ago and discovering the huge difference in yield between monthly payments on the 1st or the 31st of the month.

Basia says she still remembers how to use it. I might need a refresher course.

Anyone on here bright enough to remeber the mathematical formula for doing it without the calculator. I can see some of it pictorialy but not enough.

Geoff

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Realist

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 4, 2018
Wales last time I checked.
Funster No
MH
Caravan: Buccaneer
Exp
Caravan before 2000 / Motorhome From 2018 to 22 / Now Caravan again.
I can't remember when I became a 'lifer' ... I'll have to find out to make sure I've got my money's worth before I pop my clogs! :giggle:

I think for moneys worth at £15 a year and I paid £150 that’s 10 years worth of membership but for that I had to include a nude photo why I have no idea.

maz

Jan 26, 2011
Bizeljsko, Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto
Exp
Since March 2011
Jim
I’m still not able to purchase the 5 year subscription that I want to - it’s omitted from the list with the purchase buttons beside them.

AD4B34B9-4357-4368-B932-ABF51CCD17FB.png

Please can you sort this out.

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
Jim
I’m still not able to purchase the 5 year subscription that I want to - it’s omitted from the list with the purchase buttons beside them.

View attachment 448297

Please can you sort this out.
I’ve got it on mine??
8E3369F6-ED97-48EB-A8D1-77AFD5A66A97.png

I’m trying to resist the Life Membership as I’ll probably get banned at some point or Mrs Westy will kill me if I get full air suspension fitted next year, so it’d be money down the drain😁, so all you good funsters hurry up and snap up all the Life Memberships and take temptation away from me:xrofl:

Last edited:

CutThroatJake

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 27, 2020
Bolton
Funster No
MH
HYMER B890 MLi
Exp
Learning
You are aware aren't you that all new members to the "Immortals Club" (well that's what we're all hoping for so we get more than our monies worth!) are required to provide copious quantities of free booze to the rest of The Lifers as part of the initiation process?:giggle:
Obviously, this excludes The Auld Yin old-mo as he's Extra Sozzled and cannae even pull his breeks up never mind one leg o' them.:rolleyes::whistle2:
Do we have a list of the new ‘lifers’?

If so perhaps we could club together for the required libations at the initiation ceremony (can’t wait so long it’s not like a Rugby club thing😲)

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I’m trying to resist the Life Membership as I’ll probably get banned at some point or Mrs Westy will kill me if I get full air suspension fitted next year, so it’d be money down the drain😁, so all you good funsters hurry up and snap up all the Life Memberships and take temptation away from me:xrofl:
I think that actually buying a life membership would protect you from your Mrs killing you, after all she'd want to get value for money ... by my reconning that would see you being allowed to live for another 9 years to break even ... after that it's anyone's guess as to how long you'd survive! :LOL:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
I get that but if I’d bought a year in June instead of 3 I’d have saved 2 years subs, I’d have thought they’d be refunded if buying a life one today. If not I’ll take the chance that I’m still kicking about and life membership won’t go up by £30 in 2 years, although I suppose the gamble is if you last the 30 months then I’ve lost out altogether 😂🤣
There is no doubt you are Scottish is there? :rolleyes: :giggle:

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
Ah, You have a point, but it depends. Being a whisky tart, which takes dedication, I wouldn't want a whole case of the same stuff. Variety, spice of life and all that!
You're missing the obvious \ optimum solution to your problem. A case of each should provide sufficient spice!:xThumb:

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
I think that actually buying a life membership would protect you from your Mrs killing you, after all she'd want to get value for money ... by my reconning that would see you being allowed to live for another 9 years to break even ... after that it's anyone's guess as to how long you'd survive! :LOL:
I’m only 54 I could end up in profit:xThumb:

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
Wow, those life memberships don’t hang around long! I’ve just coppered up the last of my £135 and they’ve disappeared :xdoh:

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
Wow, those life memberships don’t hang around long! I’ve just coppered up the last of my £135 and they’ve disappeared :xdoh:
Next chance is usually a few at Easter time. You have to be quick to grab a bargain

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Hi Jim the options aren’t on my subscriptions page either? I thought I’d buy another 5 years. I don’t want to tempt fate with my family history! Thank you.

Attachments

• EED6FF7D-2197-4E89-82D3-A1FDEB8F02D7.png
    EED6FF7D-2197-4E89-82D3-A1FDEB8F02D7.png
    232.8 KB · Views: 6

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back