Здравейте. (Hello) (1 Viewer)

Aug 12, 2020
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Citroen romahome
Exp
Since 2016
Thanks Jim for adding me. My wife and I are retired and we moved to Bulgaria to live in a small village near to Yambol, which is about 1.5 hours from the Black Sea coast. We've been here 3 years now and have settled into the local way of life. Now the house is nearly finished being renovated we can explore Bulgaria.
So I'm now looking for a motorhome to do this. I would say we were experiened campers having gone from tent to caravan over the years and I'm a keen DIY so the minor repairs are no real problem. I like the look of a HYMER and would like a fixed bed as neither of us agile enough to climb in bunks or want to make a bed up for the night.
I look forward to assistance from some of you in the future, your grey matter not labour or monetary gifts :)
Also should you wish to visit Bulgaria I'm happy to help with advice and perhaps overnight camping in my land whilst you visit the locality. It's a nice trip here through Europe.
Kind Regards
Frank and Kim (Also known to friends as Kim n Him lol)
Hello, and:welcome4:

Old Rascal

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 9, 2013
Nailsea
Funster No
MH
Sunliving V65SL
Exp
Since 2012
Yes, how did you guess:LOL:
25 years man and boy. Had to break my fingers to get me out the door lol
How about you you old Rascall
Yes, I joined straight from school and went to the Army Apprentice’s College at Chepstow, after that 33 Independent Field Sqn in N.I and 24 Field Sqn at Chatham.
1975 to 1981 so not as long as you, but I loved every minute of it .👍🏻

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sapper0144
Sep 1, 2020
Bulgaria
Funster No
MH
On the lookout for o
Exp
Newbie ex caravanner
Hi welcome from South wales.

spent 1 week a month for 2 years working between Silistra and Tervel. quite a bit North from you. loved it enjoyed working with the people who were great to be around.

hot summers and cold winters.

always flew into Varna so was able to spend a little time on the Black Sea. would visit again tomorrow if i could.
PS; ex REME
Son in law is REME and still serving. Thanks for the welcome

OP
OP
Sapper0144
Sep 1, 2020
Bulgaria
Funster No
MH
On the lookout for o
Exp
Newbie ex caravanner
Yes, I joined straight from school and went to the Army Apprentice’s College at Chepstow, after that 33 Independent Field Sqn in N.I and 24 Field Sqn at Chatham.
1975 to 1981 so not as long as you, but I loved every minute of it .👍🏻
I was ex Chepstow 72C and left in 97. It appears I may be an older Rascal lol.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back