Free Member
Aug 20, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt on Transit
Exp
since 1988
We went all around the Baltic last year and we liked Åland very much so this year we are returning to Finland but going a shorter way ie across Germany to Travemunde, ferry to Helsinki, ferry on to Kökar ferry to Överö before arriving at Åland proper. then who knows we could go to Sweden and up to Lofoten go on to Sweden and do the Gothenberg canal or even back to Finland. We have been to Lofoten before its a long way. So any ideas and recommendations. For last years Blog see my signature.

OP
OP
Sallytrafic

Sallytrafic

Free Member
Aug 20, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt on Transit
Exp
since 1988
Well no comments so far but we are off on Saturday anyway (well off to Harwich Friday night)

Jenben

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 19, 2015
Uk
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis I
Exp
Since 2007
@Speve has been travelling up Sweden recently, he posted on a thread I have on our trip. He might be able to give you ideas if he is around.

Have a great time @Sallytrafic , we met a couple last week who were telling us how wonderful the Aland islands are. We have been looking at your blog for ideas for our next trip.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
@Sallytrafic good luck with your trip we are currently still in Sweden on our way down the Baltic coast but on our way up we travelled up through Denmark to the Skagen then a ferry across to Sweden and followed the E45 virtually all the way up to Karesuando there are some lovely sites to stop at on the way, Hammerdal Route45 camping was exceptional with plenty to do and see Dorotea another lovely site and at the top camping Karesuando it's the one past the bridge into Finland a lovely couple own it and it's very easy going and on your route to the Lofoeton isles(y)(y)(y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back