• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD £8,495: 2017 (67 plate) SMART FORTWO PRIME PREMIUM COUPE - FULL-AUTO, 0.9 litre Turbo (90bhp) - HAZEL BROWN & BLACK COUPE (3930 miles) (1 Viewer)

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
2017 (Sept - 67 plate) SMART FORTWO PRIME PREMIUM COUPE - FULL-AUTO, 0.9 litre Turbo (90bhp) - HAZEL BROWN & BLACK COUPE - ONLY 3930 miles

Price: £8,495 ono (price reduced from £8,995)

• OWNER HISTORY: Dealer pre-registered Sept & bought Dec 2017 (only owner)
  • SERVICE HISTORY: Full (last serviced August 2019)
  • WARRANTY: Full Smart warranty to 25 September 2020
  • MILEAGE: 3930 miles
  • ENGINE: 0.9L Turbo petrol (89bhp)
  • TRANSMISSION: 6-speed dual clutch full-automatic (can select semi-auto if required)
  • PACKAGES INCLUDED: Media, Comfort, Cool, Storage & Premium (trim)
  • FINANCES: HPI etc clear
  • DOCS: Original booklets/manual included
This little my lovely Smart car called Errol, he's in great condition having only covered 3930 miles from new. He is a very rare colour combination being a wonderful hazel brown with black tridion, very stylish. Having always been garaged and well looked after I am actually the only 'real' owner from new (non-smoker) as he was pre-registered at the dealership so when I took delivery he only had 50 miles on as they drove him from Lincoln to Hull branch for me. He's nearly 2 years old and he’s had 2 services, last one done recently. He came with 3 years Smart warranty & 3 year recovery of which there is just over 1 year left so you can buy with confidence that you're still covered.

This is the very desirable turbo version (90bhp) not the 1 litre (71bhp) so 0-62 can be done in 11.2 seconds compared the 1 litre leisurely 15.2 seconds – this 0.9 litre has 135kn compared to 90kn for the 1 litre so 50% more grunt!

He has full auto transmission with 6 speed soft-touch gear box so you can just enjoy driving without having to change gears or at the touch of a button you can select semi-auto mode if you want to do the gears yourself with economy or sports mode function!

He is very economical & drives like a dream being very nippy & easy to park, turns on a sixpence – a real fun vehicle which will bring a smile to your face every time you get in! Despite being a 'small' car it's surprising just how spacious he is with a large seating area that is easy to get in/out of & having a generous boot which is better than many 4/5 seat town cars, also the passenger seat folds flat for larger/longer items. The split rear tailgate allows the rear screen to pop open separately which is great if you just need to retrieve an item without having to open the whole of it.

Please read the details below from a review of the Smart ForTwo and see the long spec list below - I've tried to put in as much as possible but I'm sure to have missed some!

If you have any questions or want to come & see him please ring me to arrange 07533 040891

REVIEW: This third generation [Smart ForTwo] version though, has wider appeal, classier, cleverer and more effective than ever in its town-targeted remit thanks to Mercedes engineering and shared development with Renault. Arguably, it's the car this model should always have been.

If you'd quite fancied a smart but never got on with the jerky transmission and unsettled ride, it's time to press the reset button. The suspension delivers far more refinement than before, which belies the fact that the car's length hasn't changed at all. What has changed is the fact that it's 11cm wider, and that extra track width offers a bit more of a reassuring feel when cornerin.

The turning circle remains tiny at just 6.95m, and because there are no driveshafts going to the front wheels, they can be angled right out to 45 degrees, which makes the Fortwo able to undertake even the most optimistic-looking parking manoeuvre.

MEDIA SYSTEM:
  • 7" touch screen display
  • TomTom Sat Nav 2D/3D with live traffic updates/services until December 2020
  • Bluetooth hands free phone connection & control voice recognition
  • On board computer
  • FM/AM tuner, AUX/USB & audio streaming & 2 speakers
COMFORT/TRIM:
  • Air con & auto climate control
  • Alloy wheels
  • Leather sports steering wheel & gear knob
  • Remote central locking with drive lock function & separate boot release function
  • Height-adjustable steering column & driver's seat
  • Heated black leather seats with grey top stitching
  • Electric windows with one-touch open/close
  • Electrically adjustable & heated door mirrors with caps in tridion colour
  • Panoramic glass roof (with sunblind)
  • Interior lights with auto dim function
  • Rear wash/wipe with intermittent - comes on automatically if you select reverse gear
  • Heated rear window with timer
  • Grab handle for passenger
SAFETY/SECURITY/OTHER EQUIPMENT:
  • Remote central locking with 2 key genuine Smart remote fobs
  • Rear parking sensors
  • Isofix child seat attachment
  • Lane assist
  • Crash sensor with hazard warning activation
  • Front, side, curtain & drivers knee air bags – airbag deactivation switch
  • Seat belt reminders & pre-tensioners
  • Cruise control & speed limiter
  • Stop/start ‘fuel economy’ system (can be turned on/off by pressing a button)
  • Instrument cluster with multifunctional display
  • Cockpit clock & rev-counter
  • Immobiliser
  • Led running lights
  • Cross wind assist
  • ESP / ABS / Traction Control / Hill Assist
  • Heated rear window with rear wash wipe
  • High level third brake light
  • Tyre pressure monitoring system
  • Exterior temperature gauge with frost alarm
  • Breakdown kit
STORAGE:
  • Lockable glove compartment
  • Centre console with pull-out drawer, 2 cup holders & stowage net on passenger side
  • Door storage pockets & map pockets on rear of seats
  • Sunvisors with vanity mirrors, driver's sunglasses holder
  • Split opening tailgate with built in storage compartment
  • Removable/retractable boot luggage/contents cover
  • Retainer belt for securing objects on the front-passenger seat
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
5.jpg

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2014
Todmorden
Funster No
MH
Compactline 143
Exp
I'm a newbie and always will be. You never know it all.
You must be a Tax mans dream come true, you keep selling these immaculate condition Smarts with next to no mileage ? Wish I could afford one of em.;)

You should have no problem selling it but fer gods sake make up yer mind what colour you want otherwise you'll go bankrupt.:LOL:

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
You must be a Tax mans dream come true, you keep selling these immaculate condition Smarts with next to no mileage ? Wish I could afford one of em.;)
Er, nope ... taken from 'Which':

... many private possessions are exempt from CGT. You won't need to pay on private cars, as they're exempt, unless you've ever used it for business.
We paid more than we're selling it for so it doesn't come into it anyway. :)

You should have no problem selling it but fer gods sake make up yer mind what colour you want otherwise you'll go bankrupt.:LOL:
No danger of going bankrupt as we buy 'wisely' but we won't be buying any more anyway as the ForFour we now have is a lovely colour combination, hence why we travelled up to Scotland for it, if we'd just wanted a single colour Smart ForFour we could have got one closer to home (for £1,000 more though). We do love the colour combination of this ForTwo though. :D

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Recent photos so you can see he's still looking fantastic!

Forgot to say before - there'll be a good discount for a funster!

1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG4.JPG5.JPG6.JPGinterior 1.pnginterior 2.pngwheels.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Errol is sad because he thinks nobody wants him! ?

Anyone want to make this little chappy happy and buy him? :)

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Now that we've got the MH pretty much fettled I've turned my eye to other stuff so have reduced Errol to £8,495 ono - I'd love him to have a good home for Christmas.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Errol has just gone to his new home at Nottingham, the owner is a hairdresser and will use him for business and pleasure. She already has a 2003 Smart ForTwo so just wanted something more modern - at least he's gone to someone who will love him like we did! :D

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back