£ to € (1 Viewer)

Sep 23, 2007
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 and many as a tugger
Off to France later this week and will be spending the first night at Auchan in Boulogne. And they are showing a slightly better exchange rate than I can find in the UK. Is this just for puchases or do they have an money exchange facility.

Andy

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
in the past i have always had a better euro rate than in the uk but before you exchange check the commission charge because if this is high then you are defeating the object, euro up and down like crazy at the moment, enjoy your trip wish it was me::bigsmile:
ruth

adventure

Free Member
Oct 16, 2007
somerset
Funster No
Exp
25 years
The last time I managed to get away I got my euro's from travelex on line and just picked them up from the airport :Smile:

I know you are not flying but I am sure you can pick them up landside so if you live by and airport it might be worth looking

nick

Just looked on their website and they do have money exchange at some of the ports

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Gonewiththewind

Free Member
Sep 13, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
Exp
July 2007
I get mine from FXonline or Saga. Both delivered to your door the next working day.

Link Removed

Good seviceif you ask me

Don

T

Terver

Deleted User
£ to Euro Exchange

The best method in my experience to obtain the best currency rate is to use the nationwide flex account debit card. Unlike other banks there is no charge and the exchange rates compared to other sources are the best.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back