Tyne Valley Motorhomes

Motorhome Dealer details

Tyne Valley Motorhomes is a family run company that's now celebrating 18 successful years in business.
You can be assured of a friendly, warm welcome at Tyne Valley Motorhomes. As a long-established and experienced family business, we understand our customers and strive to provide the best experience we can. Tyne Valley Motorhomes was set up by Derek and Elaine and is now run by their son, Jonathan. The company is now celebrating 18 successful years in business...
You do not have permission to view the full content of this item. Log in or register now.

Latest reviews

Approx date of transaction
May 2019
I have used Tyne valley in the past and we did buy a Burstner Aviano new from them.
As we now own a Hymer in the past I have booked in for the annual test to be carried out for the preservation of warranty the first year £144 after a long conversation disputing the need for a habitation service the next one £210 for the same task and today quoted £320 again for the same job .
I’m afraid not task identical under-seal the same just blatant rip off.
So that’s us a Tyne valley going our separate ways.
Initial Impression
4.00 star(s)
Attitude
3.00 star(s)
Handover
3.00 star(s)
Trustworthiness
3.00 star(s)
Aftersales Service
1.00 star(s)
Would you use this company again?
No
One member found this helpful.
April 2019
We have just collected our first motorhome from Tyne Valley Motorhomes. We have had a great experience every time we visited. Having just had our first trip away we have found a couple of niggles with the van. We were just about to call Tyne Valley when we received a call from Carolyn to check if everything was going well. We were immediately given a date to suit our needs as well as a courtesy car. I can not fault their sales team nor aftersales team! Keep up the good work!
Initial Impression
5.00 star(s)
Attitude
5.00 star(s)
Handover
5.00 star(s)
Trustworthiness
5.00 star(s)
Aftersales Service
5.00 star(s)
Yes
Dec 2018
Went to see a Hyme r grand canyon recently, the van was new but electric sliding door would not open, leisure batteries totally flat, engine battery totally flat, it looked like it had just been parked up and left for months.
Very poor on an 80+ grand van, that's 2 vans I have been to see how that were in very poor condition, will not go again.
Initial Impression
2.00 star(s)
Attitude
2.00 star(s)
Handover
3.00 star(s)
No
Reactions: Servo

Motorhome Dealer information

Category
Motorhome Dealers