Peter Roberts Caravans

Motorhome Dealer details

I bought my first motorhome from Peter Roberts and have to say both the sales and after sales service is second to non. My motorhome was 10 years old and several snags arose in the first few months and every one was sorted quickly and efficiently under the warranty. It is a family owned business with a team of very helpful friendly staff who know their business and will go the extra mile to help customers.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this item. Log in or register now.

Latest reviews

Top dealer awards 2021, again!
Approx date of transaction
November 2021
This dealership has just won the best dealership for new Motorhomes, second hand Motorhomes and second hand caravans, and it’s the third year in a row they have won.

This is the Caravan and Camping Club Owner Satisfaction Awards 2022 in association with Practical Caravan and Practical Motorhome

I felt it was a great achievement for one dealership having seen it on their Instagram account.

I have ordered a new van from them in May 2021, having no previous experience or knowledge, and they have been excellent in every aspect of our dealings. The van has not arrived yet so cannot answer some questions but they require an answer so I’ve given them an anticipated 5 stars.
Initial Impression
5.00 star(s)
Attitude
5.00 star(s)
Handover
5.00 star(s)
Trustworthiness
5.00 star(s)
Aftersales Service
5.00 star(s)
Would you use this company again?
Yes