Mirror Protector Guards Motorhome | MotorhomeFun | The Motorhome Support and Social Network

Mirror Protector Guards Motorhome

Item details

Hi all,

Thought I’d post up a little review of my new mirror guards I had last week, even purchased them before I collected my newish MoHo anyway...

Seller: Parrotsol
Link: https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/parrotsol?_trksid=p2047675.l2563

I originally clicked the wrong link and ordered white I wanted black but contacted Pattotsol and explained my mistake and was told they have already been dispatched, owe well my fault.

So I placed another order for black and then received a message stating they have managed to catch the post and stopped the white guards going out so refunded the 2nd order and swooped the original order for black.

What a service, first class.

The guards come well packaged and fits a treat well made and for £34.99 what more do you need.

I’m pleased with my purchase and product and would not hesitate in further purchases.

1A424AB9-F52F-49A7-98D1-26074DEFD1F5.jpeg

Latest reviews

Received the mirror protectors within two days and fitted them this morning... Very pleased with them for the price 👍🏻🍻

Latest questions

How do I know if I have Long Arm Mirrors please?
Hi, these look great.Do you just press them on?

Thanks

Pam
How can I tell whether I need long arm or the short version? I think I have the long version but any tips would be appreciated
Reactions: Alan Cousins
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
West Country Motorhomes
Rhino Installs

Item information

Category
Motorhome Accessories
Added by
Realist
Views
Reviews
Questions