Knowepark Caravans

Motorhome Dealer details

Knowepark Caravans are a family owned and run business with over 50 years of experience. We are one of the largest retail touring caravan centres in the UK and our showroom is open 7 days a week. On this site you will find details of all services we provide to ensure that your experience with your new or used caravan or motorhome is a good one

http://www.kpcm.co.uk/
You do not have permission to view the full content of this item. Log in or register now.

Latest reviews

Approx date of transaction
Jan 2019
Bought a new Chausson in January 2019. Sales team were very friendly and the process was clearly explained; we negotiated a fair price for a very good product.

I’ve had a few post sales issues needing resolving and the post sales service has been very good; again a friendly experience from staff (family run) who care about their customers.
Initial Impression
5.00 star(s)
Attitude
5.00 star(s)
Handover
4.00 star(s)
Trustworthiness
5.00 star(s)
Aftersales Service
5.00 star(s)
Would you use this company again?
Yes
We bought new from them nearly ten years ago, the sales staff were fantastic. Not sure of what we wanted the girl very quickly showed us the van we needed, still have it 10 years later so she was right!. The after sales service has been poor at best ( sorry to disagree with the first reviewer).

A problem with our fridge was quickly identified, a spare ordered, then the part was used for someone else! As its a 240 mile round trip I was less than happy. A problem with the habitation door was never fixed after three, yes, three years. I eventually fixed it myself, so much for their technicians. After the van was out of warranty I vowed never to go back.
Initial Impression
4.00 star(s)
Attitude
5.00 star(s)
Handover
5.00 star(s)
Trustworthiness
3.00 star(s)
Aftersales Service
1.00 star(s)
No
One member found this helpful.
Reactions: john wilson
June 2017
We are long standing customers and recently helped a friend buy her first van from Knowepark. Their after sales service is outstanding and their service department is excellent if a tad expensive. Any negative experiences have been over trade ins. They pay very poor trade in values and we caught them claiming that there were problems that no other garage could find to bring the trade in price down. This almost made us never go back but their other qualities won in the end. Sell privately and buy without trade in. They will look after you well and fix any problems promptly.
Initial Impression
4.00 star(s)
Attitude
5.00 star(s)
Handover
5.00 star(s)
Trustworthiness
4.00 star(s)
Aftersales Service
5.00 star(s)
Yes