Howards Motorhomes - Taunton

Motorhome Dealer details

Here at Howards Motorhomes we have everything you could want for your next adventure. We have a dedicated team of experts in our Taunton dealership ready to help you with any query. We are proud stockist of two of the UK’s leading brands in motorhomes, Romahome and Bailey Motorhomes.

_banner_1.jpg

Our dealership in Taunton has all the latest models from Romahome and Bailey Motorhome as well as an approved used range. We also...
You do not have permission to view the full content of this item. Log in or register now.

Latest reviews

Approx date of transaction
Jan 2020
New sun living v65
Enthusiastic sales team who seem like generally nice people as well.
After the initial sales tour of the vehicle we were left to explore the interior and debate between ourselves the pros and cons so having decided we made an offer there and then. Over the next couple of days and a few telephone conversations we agreed the price and the deal was done with a firm delivery date that was very important for us. The most expensive Christmas present we have ever bought ourselves!
The handover on pickup was professional and comprehensive and the couple of minor issues sorted immediately.
If I was in the market for a motorhome I would happily use this company again.
Thanks guys.
Initial Impression
5.00 star(s)
Attitude
5.00 star(s)
Handover
5.00 star(s)
Trustworthiness
5.00 star(s)
Would you use this company again?
Yes
September 2018
We bought our Chausson Suite Maxi from Simon and Sian on the weekend they officially launched the Motorhome arm of Howards. In addition to the MH we were given a box of starter items (electricity cable, toilet fluids, smoke and Monoxide alarms). Things we already had, which Simon knew as we traded in our old van. We've had to go back for one or two things that went wrong unexpectedly (anyone else had to have a new fresh water tank because theirs split?) all of which were attended to as soon as we could arrange to get back to Taunton and if necessary with a night at Cornish Farm. Howards will certainly be our first call should we change the van.
Initial Impression
5.00 star(s)
Attitude
5.00 star(s)
Handover
5.00 star(s)
Trustworthiness
5.00 star(s)
27/12/19
Well, where do I start? It all began on this forum. I saw the Adria and said to Simon, I’ll be calling you when funds allow next spring if it’s still there! “Why wait till spring?” he said.
In short we exchanged details and he did a few sums and we struck a deal. So I’d just bought a motorhome without even seeing it, Their reputation had indeed preceded them.
Everything promised was delivered, on time, no flowers or gimmicks for Mrs Westy (possibly a ruse to hide any shortcomings)?There just weren’t any shortcomings at all, in fact they give out the essentials that’s of far more use. Overall we’re very happy with the service provided by Simon Howards Motorhomes. And I’d thoroughly recommend them, try them out for yourself, you will be pleasantly surprised
9A2C1CB2-23C2-4F31-9967-AA0E541510FC.jpeg
Initial Impression
5.00 star(s)
Attitude
5.00 star(s)
Handover
5.00 star(s)
Trustworthiness
5.00 star(s)
Aftersales Service
5.00 star(s)
Would you use this company again?
Yes

Latest questions

hi a few months back there was a quote from you [i think] saying you would sell a motorhome for a fixed price.
does the offer still stand,as we are thinking of selling.
thanks
michael oneill

Motorhome Dealer information

Category
Motorhome Dealers
Added by
Jim
Views
Watchers
Reviews
Questions
Last update