Motorhome Dealer Details

1. Pt exchanged my vsn for a tag Burstner ... & all ok ... excellent px deal ...
    however .... ok staff were good ... BUT. ... next day realised the drivers power window not working .... DOH .... Pre delivery inspection .... FAILED ...
    They did re I nurse me for the micro swith which had failed but this should have been looked at anyways ..... .
    Yre going to luv this .... I asked for a rear ladder to be fitted ... Just a basic one to allow access to the the roof ....
    Well .... It was all off centre ... Ok ... ths rear panel on the Burstner was curved but .... Flipping heck ...So much ... stick a flex & alloy bit's to compensate .... I complained re I could have fitted it myself & the fitter must have been intoxicated ....
    WORST ....... bough the vsn for a 4 month trip .... ... So .... as I usually do I check al, tyres etc .... Safety first ....
    WOW ....All the tyres had faults ; blisters on the inner part of tyres ... Tread ok but moving coffin. ...
    All six had to be replaced ....
    As ya can imagine j was a bit upset .... not only with the dealer but the MOT Examiner who thought the tyres were ok .... No I don't think so ....
    Dealer coughed up £500.oo & seemingly embarrassed ...
    Phone call & email to VOSA ... & I also called the MOT station ...
    I was net with .... "we cannot respond once the vehicle has had its examination as unknown what owners do to the vehicle "
    I replied I've only done 250 miles ... Yeah .... totally ignored .... I asked to speak with the examiner but .... he's busy ....
    VOSA stated they would look into it but would not respond re outcome ...
    So ... beware of dealers & their so called pre inpsection & dodgy MOT Examiners .... I suspected that the dealer use the same MOT ..& msubs they have an arrangement !!!!!?????? ... No evidence but seems pretty obvious to me .....
    Different story I suppose if I had been on the motorway in Spain 60mph eith a front end blow out & ended up in a ditch or worse , personally Injury go myself & others .....
    On a personal view ... I've not met are dealers who are good ... All seem to fall far short of delivering a good service to us .... .,
    I should mention a Nick Whale too ... Unbelievable. ..

Share Motorhome Dealer

Is this your Motorhome Dealer?

Own or manage this Motorhome Dealer? Register now and Claim your Motorhome Dealer for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.