Reviews by Youlostoo

Approx date of transaction
July 2017
I uprated my MH using this company, which was processed without and hassle or problems. Highly recommended.
Helpfullness and Attitude
5.00 star(s)
Quality of Workmanship
5.00 star(s)
Aftersales Service
5.00 star(s)
Would you use this company again?
Yes
How sad am I ? I really look forward the the mag dropping on the mat. Informative, excellent articles, reviews and handy tips. I have twice won free tickets to MH shows with free pitch and weekend entertainment.
June 2017
Ordered my P700 in January 2017 and although the delivery was delayed we finally took delivery in June. I had researched dealers local to me as my previous MH was bought from a dealer almost 300 miles away, and I swore I would never make that mistake again. Hayes had great reviews and I can see why. An honest family business, that cares about their reputation and repeat business. Every MH has faults even from new, the important thing is the service after purchase, and in over 28 months, the family team at Hayes have excelled. I can't praise them enough.
Initial Impression
5.00 star(s)
5.00 star(s)
Handover
5.00 star(s)
Dealer Trustworthiness
5.00 star(s)
Aftersales Service
5.00 star(s)
Yes
Mick fitted air assist as I was uprating. Met him at one of the shows and it was booked in the following week. We stayed overnight in their yard so they could get an early start as they were really busy, (Mick was there until after 10pm and back at 6am next morning) I mentioned a rattle coming from underneath which was annoying my wife, and while on the ramp they investigated and sorted the problem. Customer service over and above which is unusual these days.
I needed a Fiamma awning fitting quickly as we were booked on a ferry for France. Rang up Rhino and they fitted me in. Fabulous service and did a great job at a reasonable price.
Initial Impression
5.00 star(s)
Site cleanliness
5.00 star(s)
5.00 star(s)
Quality of Workmanship
5.00 star(s)
Aftersales Service
5.00 star(s)
Reactions: EX51SSS
Youlostoo
Youlostoo
Would use again.
June 2017
Dave fitted refillable gas bottles for me and I also purchased a Shaudt solar controller from him. Excellent service, reliable and knowledgeable.
5.00 star(s)
Quality of Workmanship
5.00 star(s)
Aftersales Service
5.00 star(s)
Cleanliness
5.00 star(s)
Yes
I have really struggled with poor wifi with my phone on Plusnet. I bought the 4G kit a couple of months ago and installed it myself. It was so easy and straighforward, with clear concise instructions. I haven't been away to try it out properly yet, but I am astounded that I have better wifi in the MH outside on the driveway than I have in the house!!! Well impressed so far. I went out last week to refill the gas and actually pulled into a lay-by to give it a test and found it was much quicker. I contacted Motorhome Wifi to check if I could use the Sky sim card from my phone as I have accumulated loads of data (I have data rollover) and would like to use it ou when away. I just have alter a couple of settings and it works a treat. Very impressed with their product knowledge and technical advice.
Product Build Quality
5.00 star(s)
Product Knowledge
5.00 star(s)
July 2017
I had a Strikeback system fitted to my previous MH in 2014. It always worked perfectly with no false alarms. I reviewed other systems when I ordered the new MH and although the dealer wanted to fit another make of alarm ( Cobra, utilising the Fiat remote fob) I decided to stick with VanBitz. So pleased I did. I used the cable loop often to protect a trailer and any other items I could use it on. Perfect for leaving the MH unattended during the day without having to pack items such as chairs and tables away. Great service from start to finish and a great reliable product.
5.00 star(s)
Quality of Workmanship
5.00 star(s)
Aftersales Service
5.00 star(s)
Cleanliness
5.00 star(s)
Yes