Reviews by tonka

Approx date of transaction
aug 2015
This place was recommended by a fellow Funster and after some issues relating to the DPF sensor I took it in to be sorted and also for a service. All done professionally and the DPF issue was sorted for £150 compared to tales of £400+ at Fiat. I recently recommended to another Fun member and they have reported back good things after having a cam belt fitted.
https://www.fitch-autos.co.uk/
Helpfullness and Attitude
4.00 star(s)
Quality of Workmanship
4.00 star(s)
Aftersales Service
4.00 star(s)
Cleanliness
4.00 star(s)
Would you use this company again?
Yes
One member found this helpful.
dec 2016
Used Mark at CLS for past 4 years to do the habitation checks on my Autotrail. Prefer his mobile service as no messing around to move the van and nice to have the home visit. Keeps in touch once the appointment is booked.
My van has had some issues and as CLS are NCC approved all reports have been accepted by Autotrail with no question.
Sensible prices compared to dealers..

Even had some hands on help from CLS and DMS when I had an issue over in Calais and they turned out to be parked next to me. (y)
5.00 star(s)
Quality of Workmanship
5.00 star(s)
Aftersales Service
5.00 star(s)
Cleanliness
5.00 star(s)
Yes
Reactions: C.L.S
jan 2012
Been a while since I used Phil at Rhino, 2012...
He came to the house and fitted an alarm to my then new Autotrail and at the same time did a habitation check on my old van prior to me selling it on..
No issues, good service, seen Rhino recommended by several people on various forums.
5.00 star(s)
Quality of Workmanship
4.00 star(s)
Aftersales Service
4.00 star(s)
Cleanliness
4.00 star(s)
Yes
One member found this helpful.
Reactions: RhinoInstalls