Reviews by Lanerboy | MotorhomeFun | The Motorhome Support and Social Network

Reviews by Lanerboy

I thought it was very poor, not comfortable and made both of us very hot we also thought it had a strange odour about it.
Used it a hand full of times but just could not get on with it, i dont think its a patch on the latex topper i now have from ikea not cheap at £100 just for a topper but very comfy, we dont get hot and no chemical odour, I wonder sometimes if it would ever have got off the ground properly without dragons den name attached to it
Obviously just our opinion others think there great just not for us .
Approx date of transaction
Nov 2019
Just returned from vanbitz we were booked in for a strike back alarm but after some discusion I opted for the growler one thing that swung it for me was the life time warranty and the security loop.

The alarm is very loud and easy to use and understand the blue led lights are very bright I must admit I have had to turn them down whilst parked on my drive as it's very dark at my house and they do shine very brightly.

We stayed on the campsite last night which is very well kept the toilets are very warm and absolutely spotless.

We were given a lift into town today and after having decent weatherspoons breakfast and a good wander around the town we got back had a coffee and it was all finished by 3pm

Very good service and great people oh and the dog was gorgeous
Helpfullness and Attitude
5.00 star(s)
Quality of Workmanship
5.00 star(s)
Aftersales Service
5.00 star(s)
Cleanliness
5.00 star(s)
Would you use this company again?
Yes
Had E&P levelling fitted by Mick along with solar panel and sog toilet system everything was done to perfection and on time

Mick has now taken my E&P levelling off my Rapido and is 're fitting it on my new carthago top bloke with all the answers even waited later on on a sat for me to get there 5☆ all the way for me
Reactions: CazPaul