Aires Mareuil-sur-Ay

Aire details

Aires de camping Mareuil sur Ay, Champagne.

Relais Nautique [havengebouw]
IMG_9567 copy.jpg

Place du Grand Jard, 51160 Mareuil sur Ay,Champagne Ardenne [08-10-51-52] / France
Tel.: +33326569524 | Email:remi.lefevre@ccgvm.com

GPS:
N 49.04541, E 4.03453
N 49°02'43", E 4°02'04"

Latest reviews

A great setting by the canal, and easy to access from the road. It gets full early in the day, so get there early!
The services were a bit basic ( manhole cover in the road) but the view and setting more than made up for it .
The following link is to a video I made to help you decide if the approach is suitable for your motorhome, and if this is somewhere you would want to stay - hope it helps .

Last edited:
Right along the canal with free wifi. Getting in to the trees to park up is not an issue and there are overflows towards the library. Excellent cycling in both directions but it is supposed to be no swimming in the canal. Obviously took no notice of that. I think we were there on a Thursday a couple of years ago and the Shop was closed for a fortnight whilst they went on holidays and i think it was a spar. There was a pizza van turned up and the whole village seemed to use it. Very very pleasant stop in the Champagne region
Access is OK - through village then around square.
Choice of tight spots between trees or alongside canal
One clean free loo
supermarket at corner

No charge

Nice walk/cycle along canal to Epernay
IMG_9569 copy.jpg
Reactions: Just smiffy

Aire information

Category
French Aires
Added by
bladerunner
Views
Reviews
Last update
Rating
4.33 star(s) 3 ratings

More in French Aires

• Anthy sur leman
    There are 2 aires here. This is the one on the front right next to a...