Minxy

Three Mobile Broadband Info - Preloaded Data Sims Updated 22 Feb 2017

No permission to download
The info is supplied to try to answer the often asked questions of what mobile broadband data sims are usable abroad as well as in the UK without incurring massive roaming charges.

'Three' currently allow their data sims to be used abroad in 42 'Feel at home' countries, in the same way you would in the UK although there is some limitation of how long you can use them out of the UK.

The information is mainly aimed at those who have PRELOADED data sims and NOT those on monthly or long term contracts with 'Three' although some of it is relevant to these too.

Latest updates

1. Updated ref tethering and use

Updated and revised to clarify information generally and add additional information about...
  2. Page 2, additional bullet point ref activating sims

Updated to add the following: Page 2, additional bullet point: There is no need to ‘activate’...
  3. Additional information added

Updated with the following amendments (in red below): DATA SIMS AVAILABLE Page 1 - First...

Latest reviews

Useful info but may need a little updating after 18 months.
The definitive guide.......probably!
This gives excellent advice on usage especially when in FAH countries top marks Minxy
First class
Thanks, very informative. I will get one when we go to France
Very clear useful information with scenarios explaning actual usage.
Wish I'd found and read this earlier! Didn't realise complicated the system was. Many thanks
This document provides relevant information that I would probably not have found out about until it was too late!
Back