Jim

The Motorhome Buyers Guide 1.0

No permission to download
What a super resource for the newbie (and not so newbie) motor home purchaser. Clearly written, concise and easily readable. And it's free to subscribers of this forum which is very generous of the author.
Loads of great advice, I do haggle for cars etc but now I have a proper procedure to follow, many thanks.
Excellent guide. It is only missing the dealer tactic of " I need to go away and talk to my manager". I'm not sure what this achieves, but they do it every time to me!
I was only going to read a bit to get just a drift of it and in the end read the blooming lot, brilliant but I can see me falling in love with one and trying to remain calm to do a deal. Well worth joining this fabby group. Thank you Jim hopefully your going to save us money when we buy xx
Good advice, just about covers everything.
Brilliant, even if you aren't ready to buy another Motor home.
Hi Jim.... It can only be excellent , even if I haven't read it yet, I had a quick look on different chapters I needed, and I think it's a" must have"to make a proper buy.
I was wondering..... Would you fancy having it in French? You could sell it as an e-book. Not trying to make money for myself, but only to be allowed to have it translated , and work on it free. Think about it and let me know. Of course it would take some time... but while I care Dad I could work on it!
Very helpful. Should help me to be a better negotiator
Really helpful and packed with sound advice for prospective MH'ers
Back