Sheddy

France / Italy Trip Cost spreadsheet 2014 2014-10-29

No permission to download
This is an Excel spreadsheet detailing our recent trip to France and Italy with our Bessacarr E495 and our toad, it includes all the sites we stayed on Aires and Acsi, fuel cost, average MPG, wifi reception.
It begins and ends at Dunkirk and does not include ferry costs and UK travel.
Hope it is useful to others planning a trip.

Latest reviews

excellent we have been planning a trip for April and this is an invaluable spreadsheet
Excellent. So full of infomrtion which is very helpful as we plan our first trip ever in a motorhome. We are planning 4 months away so budget is crucial. Sorry but what is TOAD ?
Sheddy
Sheddy
A Toad is a car being towed on its wheels with an A Frame. Cheers
Very comprehensive information. Almost £500 spent on motorway tolls and campsites reaffirms our resolution to avoid both like the plague.
I returned myself on 7th Nov 14, from a similar trip, now my own record keeping might make it onto the computer - thanks for the inspiration! Not quite as much detail in my notebooks mind. Thank you!
We were planning an Italy trip, this is an amazing resource. Thank-you
For first timers it adds meat to the bones, and temptation to the wanderlust. Great level of detail, was going to Spain but now just may steer towards Italy. Roads not as good but Police more friendly and not on commission. Thanks for the effort.
Back