New season! What’s your go to wax/treatment for applying on site? (1 Viewer)

James-Alex

Free Member
Oct 3, 2020
Bath. Somerset
Funster No
MH
Autotrail excel 640G
As above. Have looked for some, bought one and may not be what I was hoping from first panel. I went with showroom shine by greased lightning. Was recommended by relative.

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
Photo of the finish produced perhaps?
48C7356F-61F7-4D3A-8800-499C4D8366CB.jpeg
It will take a bit of graft but worth it also my van was around 12 months old when I took this.😊

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2020
Huntingdon ish.... the rundown backwater
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2007
Previously ........when I was in the Bongo scene....forgive me for my sins.... when on Rallies I used to take a Meguiars spray and wipe wax out with me to make sure the van looked good on a rally...... these days I take a wash n wax thing of whatever.... for the front end bug removal,nothing more....for when we have a summer.....lol

Mar 23, 2012
sleights
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
Yes I agree I would never bother whilst away just do it anually back on the drive, certainly wouldn’t waste leisure time doing that chore😂😂😂
I think some people see cleaning the outside of the mh as a hobby .

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Phileas Fogg

Free Member
Apr 27, 2014
west of the tamar
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
I use Auto Glym super resin followed by a coat of Colonite 476 😊
Previously ........when I was in the Bongo scene....forgive me for my sins.... when on Rallies I used to take a Meguiars spray and wipe wax out with me to make sure the van looked good on a rally...... these days I take a wash n wax thing of whatever.... for the front end bug removal,nothing more....for when we have a summer.....lol

Almost the same Auto Glym resin topped off with meguiars flagship then take a meguairs spray when away in case needed. Never is but helps to get any sticky marks off and so easy to use.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back