Best app for Spanish campsites (1 Viewer)

Graham Pierpoint

Free Member
Sep 16, 2017
Crewe
Funster No
MH
Elddis 105
Exp
Happy new year to all functors.
Which app or book is best for Spanish campsites looking at the new acsi book/site there aren't no where near as many as last year that we were going to, still planning to visit Spain in May and June

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Not an app but in the early days I used to use www.vayacamping.net if that's any use. Nowadays think it's wise to have a mix of various apps and websites as nowhere lists them all.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
The only app I’d use for Spanish campsites is Campercontact

Dec 28, 2017
Loughborough
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
We use the search for sites app it has camp sites ,camper parks, aires and overnight stops.

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
Still enough for me in ACSI,,i only need one at a time :LOL: BUSBY,,

OP
OP
G

Graham Pierpoint

Free Member
Sep 16, 2017
Crewe
Funster No
MH
Elddis 105
Exp
Thankyou all for your replies
I do agree with Busby especially down on the med but inland and the North there seems to be a lot less acsi sites available if your touring, I do have search for sites and campercontact I more interested in what other funsters use, if were able to go !!!!

Jan 26, 2017
Mid Suffolk.
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Inca
Exp
Eight Years and 28,000 Miles.
Thankyou all for your replies
I do agree with Busby especially down on the med but inland and the North there seems to be a lot less acsi sites available if your touring, I do have search for sites and campercontact I more interested in what other funsters use, if were able to go !!!!
As mentioned above http://www.archiescampings.eu/ is the best site/app I have used for finding just campsites.

I still enjoy tent camping across Europe on my motorbike, and whilst the 'regular' apps Search for sites Camper Contact etc, are great for motorhomes, none of them has the amount of purely campsites as Archies.

If all goes according to plan this year (unlikely?), it is my intention to drive my kit car down to the Algarve camping all the way, whilst my wife flies there... Archies will be my choice of guide.

Sep 7, 2017
Funster No
Some good tips here.

We are also hope to go to Spain mid-May to mid-June, although it feels like a pipe dream at the moment. Hadn't looked very hard at the ACSI book yet so we didn't realise it had less Spanish site. We do use Camper Contact quite a bit, but the reality seems to be that none cover all sites so it's either have a look around when you you get some where you like the look of. Or use a few, a simple Google campsites near me can help too.

Jun 8, 2015
Honiton,Devon
Funster No
MH
Bessacar E410
Exp
Since 2014
Still enough for me in ACSI,,i only need one at a time :LOL: BUSBY,,
Are you ( or anyone else on here) having trouble updating the app for 2021? I have managed to do it on phone using googleplay and OH's iPad using apple, but the laptop uses Microsoft. I have had it on there for three years, updating every year no bother, but this time I 've had to uninstall last year's and re install 2021. It loads all the country packages fine, but the map has stayed the same....i.e with 2020s information on it. I've now re installed twice and restarted the laptop twice to no avail. It is useless with the old map! Has anybody encountered the same problem? And, if so, did you solve it?

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
Are you ( or anyone else on here) having trouble updating the app for 2021? I have managed to do it on phone using googleplay and OH's iPad using apple, but the laptop uses Microsoft. I have had it on there for three years, updating every year no bother, but this time I 've had to uninstall last year's and re install 2021. It loads all the country packages fine, but the map has stayed the same....i.e with 2020s information on it. I've now re installed twice and restarted the laptop twice to no avail. It is useless with the old map! Has anybody encountered the same problem? And, if so, did you solve it?
I have never used ACSI app,,stayed old fashioned and use the books.BUSBY.

Jun 8, 2015
Honiton,Devon
Funster No
MH
Bessacar E410
Exp
Since 2014
I have now had a reply from the email that I sent to customer service at ACSI. Apparently the Microsoft app has a bug, which they are currently working on, and the map will be updated as soon as it is fixed.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back