Stunning £220,000 hig-tech British motorhome! (1 Viewer)

Sep 21, 2007
Kings Ripton, Huntingdon
Funster No
MH
RP Rebellion 2 2024
Exp
Since 2007
Like you, I’d never heard of them. Got to say though, it’s a very nice looking modern motorhome with some very nice touches. I like it a lot. Going to look to see if they have an A class model. :cool:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
gross :shake::tounge: the wardrobe looks like a fridge, why so many telly's and the sofa's look like they have come from the £99.00 catalogue reject shop
other than that its lovely :giggler:

Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
Yes I've seen 2 of their panel van conversions, real quality finish, fully winterised with false floor containing all water tanks and pipes

Diesel heating, master volt charger, B2B charger, wonderful vans. Both on Mercedes MWB but they were extremely expensive new though.

They had a used one for sale at Highbridge motorhomes a few years ago, Merc MWB, Sheeps wool insulation.

Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
Never heard of RC Motorhomes based near Newton Abbot but I must say this is an impressive piece of kit!

Absolute quality by the looks to rival any German van, the only thing I don't like is those keypad fancy entry systems, I am a member of the Concorde owners group and they do seem to go wrong regularly.

I like things that are built to last and always think what it will be like after a few years.

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
I do agree that a lot of the cupboards look like fridge fronts but I guess that is just down to how you spec the vehicle, a lot of tech on it for the money though if the £220k price is true but I can't find a price list, wouldn't mind a good poke around one though, I think they come from building motorsport trucks.

No A class Steve TheAleMan

Mikey RV

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 7, 2010
Devon
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance I821G
Exp
Since 1977
Think they build them to your spec, hence the price tag. Or is that RS (y)

Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
And it is not an 'A' Class.

That cab must feel like driving a 'pill box' through the slit.

You could get a Morelo Home with the extras for that price.

Geoff

But it's a different style of van so an unfair comparison, it would be better comparing it to the relevant German Phoenix coach built or Concorde coach built rather than comparing it to an A class.

Dec 24, 2014
Hurstpierpoint. Mid Sussex.
Funster No
MH
Compass Navigator
Exp
Ever since lighting was by Calor gas.
Interesting but not for me. O.K. when parked up for a few days when competing in motorbike racing events but too large and too much techy bling. I prefer to be able to get down narrow'ish lanes to 'secret' places, go inside with muddy shoes. I don't want to be cosseted as if I was still at home but on wheels.
I was more impressed with the reviewer's fluent, well informed and intelligent presentation; no errs, umms and ahhs or stating the B obvious. Crisp, clear and steady filming too.

Last edited:

jessthedog

Free Member
Aug 24, 2016
south east
Funster No
MH
A
Like you, I’d never heard of them. Got to say though, it’s a very nice looking modern motorhome with some very nice touches. I like it a lot. Going to look to see if they have an A class model. :cool:
RS make the Elysian which is an A class. There is a couple of funsters with them.

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
Love it, want it, but I think the outside tv is a bit OTT and unnecessary. Looks well built👍
The only good reason for that outside TV is if the owner had a business and went to trade shows etc and could use it for video presentation.
However, I don’t like all the hard surfaces inside, it looks too much like toys for the boys who I am sure it is designed for.
Like Spriddler, I prefer the small stealth approach and go where I want.

Mar 3, 2013
Poole
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Impressive but way ott for us motocrossers, even if we could afford it. We would wreck it driving down some of the pokey farmers roads and tracks to our race meetings. Although if I came I got a shedload of cash.....who knows ? :LOL:

Oct 30, 2010
Suffolk or France or ........
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic
Exp
Since 2008
A hell of a price but nice.
I do like all the tech gear and everything tucked away in lockers. The clean unfussy interior is nice too.
Good to see a Brit company going for quality too.
BUT, no A class and no island bed would mean it’s out for me.........and the price. :Eeek:

Richard.

Feb 21, 2016
Uk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
I wonder if it leaks. Not for me,but then I’m happy with the simple things in life. I’d be too concerned about getting it damaged too.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back