Where are all the Motorhomes/Campervans (1 Viewer)

Mar 30, 2019
Funster No
MH
Low Profile Dethleffs
Exp
We are on our last day of the NC500 (anti-clockwise) and whilt most sites and cl's are pretty full, there are spaces.
Before we left i read reports of MH's everywhere with all lay byes full of vans and rubbish left by MHomers. Well we saw nothing like that.
Yes some pull ins are full, but the next one is empty.
Its busy but the space and beauty of Scotland copes really well!
And no midges so far!

Quackers

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 11, 2019
South Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2012
The Sun is shinning in Old Sodbury this morning. The CL is looking lovely and we are empty next week, we have a large site for 5 vans, takes me hours to keep the grass looking nice, so book in and make the most of the good weather. :sun:
woodsidefield.co.uk

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
We are on our last day of the NC500 (anti-clockwise) and whilt most sites and cl's are pretty full, there are spaces.
Before we left i read reports of MH's everywhere with all lay byes full of vans and rubbish left by MHomers. Well we saw nothing like that.
Yes some pull ins are full, but the next one is empty.
Its busy but the space and beauty of Scotland copes really well!
And no midges so far!

I hope none of those 'pull-ins' are Passing Places.

Geoff

Timcowen

Free Member
Dec 24, 2018
Funster No
MH
Rimor Sailer 748since
Exp
Since 2017
Stacks of them on the A303 heading east yesterday. And I suspect a fair few heading west either ahead or behind me.

Mar 11, 2014
Lincs
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 2010
Looking below but can't see anything. šŸ™‚
Same here

It's in their signature, but if, like me, you have 'Show people's signatures with their messages' turned off in your preferences to stop clutter, then you won't be able to see it.

Bossman Bluey

Free Member
Sep 6, 2020
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Burstner T615
Exp
6months
After waiting in, until the schools went back, before we ventured out in the van, we have been in the Chester/Shropshire area for past couple of days, and have been surprised just how few MHā€™s/Campervans that we have seen on the road. We thought that there would have been loads, judging on the up take in people buying up all the stock from dealers etc.
Not moaning, as have been able to get parked up with no issuesšŸ‘ but Where is everyone?

Apr 15, 2020
Devon
Funster No
MH
PILOTE 650 E
Exp
After waiting in, until the schools went back, before we ventured out in the van, we have been in the Chester/Shropshire area for past couple of days, and have been surprised just how few MHā€™s/Campervans that we have seen on the road. We thought that there would have been loads, judging on the up take in people buying up all the stock from dealers etc.
Not moaning, as have been able to get parked up with no issuesšŸ‘ but Where is everyone?
I think they are all in Devon! Couldn't move on the A30 heading back to Exeter.

huck999

Free Member
May 30, 2020
Crewe, UK
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Trend
It's almost impossible to book a pitch in Germany. Every site is packed with vans, tents and Caravans. No covid here then (?). About 1 in 20 vehicles on the road is a motorhome coming or going.

Apr 13, 2017
Cambridge
Funster No
MH
East Neuk Fifer S
Exp
I'm a newbie
We were in Norfolk last week and the roads were full of Motorhomes. Wells was packed.

Back down in Suffolk this week and Southwold was busy like we had never seen it before.

We escaped to Minsmere, which was an oasis. We are on a nice site near Westleton and it is half empty.

Apr 3, 2018
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
1995-2004 & 2017怋
We were in Norfolk last week and the roads were full of Motorhomes. Wells was packed.

Back down in Suffolk this week and Southwold was busy like we had never seen it before.

We escaped to Minsmere, which was an oasis. We are on a nice site near Westleton and it is half empty.
Ah.. that's cause all the mohos are elsewhere..otherwise it would be half full!!šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back