Hi All (1 Viewer)

Jun 7, 2020
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
10 years
Just upgraded from an old Ducato cpv to a Swift Mondial RL Boxer base. Picked it up a week before lockdown so its been a garden feature so far. Hoping to do our first trip in it later this month to Scotland. Hoping to find out how to silence the beep when locking/unlocking before then.
Bob'n Sue

Feb 2, 2015
Shropshire, UK
Funster No
MH
A motorhome!
Exp
we are still learning
Hi guys ...Welcome to the club!

1593619116992.png

Kev and Carolyn......Yes ....we are trying to diet! ...............................Its not working though!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Unlock it with the key in the one keyhole, one one of the cab doors same as cars. If it doesn't have a keyhole then you probably can't. For what reason do you need to not have it go Beep?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
G
Jun 7, 2020
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
10 years
Unlock it with the key in the one keyhole, one one of the cab doors same as cars. If it doesn't have a keyhole then you probably can't. For what reason do you need to not have it go Beep?
Thanks Jenny, I'll give it a go. I just dont want to disturb fellow campers late at night or early morning.

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Dunno, cos ours in the main only beeps if we have unlocked and walked away without re-locking it. ie to remind us it's open.

OP
OP
G
Jun 7, 2020
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
10 years
Dunno, cos ours in the main only beeps if we have unlocked and walked away without re-locking it. ie to remind us it's open.
Mine gives two load bleeps when unlocking and one when locking. I think if I'm on a site with neighbours I'll leave the alarm off and just use the key.

OP
OP
G
Jun 7, 2020
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
10 years
Thank you all for your friendly welcome. This looks like a very lively forum with lots of experienced people who are wiling to share good advice. I wish you all well. (and):thanks3:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back