Car Theft, Stockport area gone through the roof. No cops available (1 Viewer)

Jul 18, 2009
Manchester UK + Javea/Xabia Spain + Abu Dhabi
Funster No
MH
HYMER B644
Exp
Just madness

Screenshot 2020-06-03 at 11.17.06.png
Screenshot 2020-06-03 at 11.18.40.png
Screenshot 2020-06-03 at 11.18.50.png

Aerialmark

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 13, 2018
Burnley
Funster No
MH
Knaus/Weinsburgh
Exp
I'm new to it
If anybody needed a 16 stone copper kneeling on his neck its him !
And I make no apology for my comment, these people are scum who think they are untouchable by the law and spending a few months inside weather it be prison or youth detention is worn like a badge of honour !

OP
OP
EuroTrotters
Jul 18, 2009
Funster No
MH
HYMER B644
Exp
Where does the ' no cops available ' bit come from?

The no cops available means, we simply do not have the force on the street.

Thanks to the powers that be from the past. They created a monster when they cut the Police force. Some Bobbies are down to just a 3rd of the Man/Woman/Person power that they were some years back.

Instead, we have almost powerless PCSO's and Traffic enforcement officers. The idea being, why pay a real Cop £50k+ a year when we can have two for the price of one. Its has never worked. And very often, a real cop has to be present when taking statements from the General Public whilst a PCSO is dealing with matters.

We need more traffic coppers, beat coppers and Hard Line Policing. Get rid of this 8ullshit idea of a softly approach and the idea that the Plastic Cops and Bumble bees work.

Simple.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
EuroTrotters
Jul 18, 2009
Funster No
MH
HYMER B644
Exp
If anybody needed a 16 stone copper kneeling on his neck its him !
And I make no apology for my comment, these people are scum who think they are untouchable by the law and spending a few months inside weather it be prison or youth detention is worn like a badge of honour !

They go to her Majesty's Hotel. Play pool, go to the Gym, take drugs and Catch up with their mates.

Three free meals a day, free healthcare and better cared for than most Old Folk.

Back on the street for more Tom & Gerry Episodes, Career criminals and claiming social whilst breeding more little smack rats.

I have first hand experience dealing with them and after a couple of years, I simply could not hack it any more. Made my blood boil the cost of keeping the scumbags. The Politics, PC crap was a nightmare. Let alone the administration and hassle. It was making me ill.

First time offenders, regardless of age should be given a second chance. After that, Midnight Express?.

Oct 24, 2007
Funster No
The no cops available means, we simply do not have the force on the street.

Thanks to the powers that be from the past. They created a monster when they cut the Police force. Some Bobbies are down to just a 3rd of the Man/Woman/Person power that they were some years back.

Instead, we have almost powerless PCSO's and Traffic enforcement officers. The idea being, why pay a real Cop £50k+ a year when we can have two for the price of one. Its has never worked. And very often, a real cop has to be present when taking statements from the General Public whilst a PCSO is dealing with matters.

We need more traffic coppers, beat coppers and Hard Line Policing. Get rid of this 8ullshit idea of a softly approach and the idea that the Plastic Cops and Bumble bees work.

Simple.

Whereas I agree with you there are more Police on the streets at the moment than we've had for ages thanks to circumstances caused by the virus.

Blow torch burglaries have been around for a couple of years.

OP
OP
EuroTrotters
Jul 18, 2009
Funster No
MH
HYMER B644
Exp
Whereas I agree with you there are more Police on the streets at the moment than we've had for ages thanks to circumstances caused by the virus.

you try getting one on your doorstep in greater manchester!

we have had an issue whereby the police blame the local council, the council pass the onus onto the police.

three years on, the issue is ongoing.

I am now informed by a local councillor that the issue is being dealt with by our local MP.

The said MP is requesting a meeting with the environment agency to try and resolve the problem.

Now then, let’s put that same scenario in Spain.

You call the Guardia Civil, they turn up, within the hour. Demand all the paperwork, licenses and insurance paper work. There and then, on the spot and deal with it immediately.

Oct 24, 2007
Funster No
Nothing to do with a shared driveway by any chance?

( By the way I really do agree with you)

OP
OP
EuroTrotters
Jul 18, 2009
Funster No
MH
HYMER B644
Exp

Oh ! On that note. Separate to the other issue I mentioned.

We have another issue involving Car Meets, illegal street racing and gatherings. All going on whist we have the current covid19 situation.

Many of the residents have called the police on 101. On numerous occasions. They have NEVER EVER turned up whist the groups are there and it’s happening.

One neighbour was told “it’s a difficult area to Police”. And that “it would be passed onto the local Area team”.

The PCSO’s called to speak to the caller ELEVEN DAYS LATER.

Oct 24, 2007
Funster No
Oh ! On that note. Separate to the other issue I mentioned.

We have another issue involving Car Meets, illegal street racing and gatherings. All going on whist we have the current covid19 situation.

Many of the residents have called the police on 101. On numerous occasions. They have NEVER EVER turned up whist the groups are there and it’s happening.

One neighbour was told “it’s a difficult area to Police”. And that “it would be passed onto the local Area team”.

The PCSO’s called to speak to the caller ELEVEN DAYS LATER.

They would if they could but unfortunately as you suggested due to cuts etc they do not have the resources.
But Boris did say at PMQs today that the promised 20000 extra cops are still being recruited despite everything.

Jun 8, 2020
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Bloody hang them won’t do it again will they bast..ds

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.