Anyone know anything aout Home-Car? (1 Viewer)

errpaul

Free Member
Feb 27, 2009
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
11 yrs
We've been looking at and considering getting a new, bigger MH. We have seen a few Home-car models at our local dealer, but have never heard of them before and this is the first post under the home-car section.
They were brand new models that we saw.
Does anyone have one of these or know anything about them. The website Link Removed that I found doesn't have all the models on and has prices from Feb 2008!
They appear to be Belgian and winterised??

lunarman

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2008
South Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1994
Lunar and Home-car were part of the same group. The homecar 62 (I Think) was marketed in the UK as the Lunar Premier 622. They always seemed to be well pu together to me when I have looked at them

Apr 29, 2009
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Burstner Nexxo T740
Exp
since 2008
We met a Belgian couple who had one at a France Passion site in September. We were talking about Sat Navs as he had a problem with his and whilst I was looking at the problem had a guided tour. Their one looked good, big Skylight and solidly built with twin beds at rear. Not sure of Model Number though.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

cpease

Free Member
Mar 16, 2008
Morley,Leeds up North
Funster No
MH
Ford Transit stealth van
Exp
since June 2006
yes the home car & lunar are much the same. We have a Lunar H592, very pleased with it for the money.

Vic

Aug 1, 2010
Funster No
I purchased a Home Car XS22, which is based on a Mk7 Ford Transit and has an end lounge. The wagons have a good spec but apprear to be assembled with little or no care. The Ford bit was superb, but the habitation side of it was not. 26 seperate faults which includes two internal floods and one external. Despite it being a new van I px'd it after 6 months.

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Link Removed
TERRY

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements