Free Member
Aug 21, 2008
Preston
Funster No
MH
Given up travelling
Exp
Since 1992
Hi, anyone else out there got a Mirage 6000? It would be nice to hear from you!:Smile::Smile:

Aug 20, 2007
Leyland
Funster No
MH
Frankia I7300 BD
Exp
since 1997 (many years tugger before then)
Yes, Iv'e got one. Had it almost 3 years.
Allen

OP
OP
davejen

davejen

Free Member
Aug 21, 2008
Preston
Funster No
MH
Given up travelling
Exp
Since 1992
Hi, Allen,
Sorry I've not replied to your rpl earlier -only just checked the topic. Ours is a 99 model on the M/B Sprinter chassis. We only got it about a month ago and love it to bits. We went to Pickering to the C&CC Feast of Lanterns then to Shepton Mallet and joined the owner's club. We live in Westhoughton but the van is stored at Freckleton on a very secure site. It would be nice to meet another (local) owner and compare notes etc. And have a brew of course! We are available anytime if you feel like it.
Best wishes, Dave & Jen

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 20, 2007
Leyland
Funster No
MH
Frankia I7300 BD
Exp
Hi Dave
just back from 7 weeks in France and saw your reply. We'll have to meet up or you can call round to mine on your way to Freck when you check you van. We are only 600 yards from j 28 M6 in Leyland.
regards
Allen

OP
OP
davejen

davejen

Free Member
Aug 21, 2008
Preston
Funster No
MH
Given up travelling
Exp
Since 1992
hi, Allen, nice to hear from you, will certainly be in touch, we go up to Freck roughly once a week or so. Jen is busy making new curtains, so they'll want fitting soon. If you want you can contact us on 01942 813482 or PM me.

regards, Dave :thumb:
ps, we are thinking of going to France next year, so my have to pick your brains a bit!

G

Goldwing1800

Deleted User
Hi Dave,

We have a 6000 A/A too! I bought it new in 2000. We live in Canvey Island, Essex.

OP
OP
davejen

davejen

Free Member
Aug 21, 2008
Preston
Funster No
MH
Given up travelling
Exp
Since 1992
Hi Dave,

We have a 6000 A/A too! I bought it new in 2000. We live in Canvey Island, Essex.

Hi, Goldwing, sorry for not replying to your post earlier- not many peeps on here with the Mirage. We think ours is great apart from a few probs the dealer s are sorting out, hopefully it wil be fine when the jobs are done. We spent last xmas & new year in it down Cornwall and even though it got down to about -6oC we were nice and cosy! Went to Pterboro with the funsters last week & had a good timethere. Do you go to any shows/ meets? it woud be nice to get together and swap tips and hints etc.
Bye for now, hope to meet you in the future,
Regards, Dave & Jenny:thumb:

Aug 20, 2007
Leyland
Funster No
MH
Frankia I7300 BD
Exp
Hi Dave
had hard drive failure a few weeks ago and lost all the info on that cd you lent me, so next time you're passing I'd appreciate a loan of it again.

regards
Allen

OP
OP
davejen

davejen

Free Member
Aug 21, 2008
Preston
Funster No
MH
Given up travelling
Exp
Since 1992
Hi Dave
had hard drive failure a few weeks ago and lost all the info on that cd you lent me, so next time you're passing I'd appreciate a loan of it again.

regards
Allen

Hi, A llen , no problem- it may be a week or so as van gone back to dealer (again!), but hopefully not for too long. If we can though will call up .Will ring first.
Regards, Dave:thumb:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
We spent last xmas & new year in it down Cornwall and even though it got down to about -6oC we were nice and cosy!
Regards, Dave & Jenny:thumb:

Get your act together and joint the PP FUN Spanish Job 20 miles south of Cadiz.

Glorious sunshine, no wind, cheap wine and cheap pitch, so she says !!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back