Seville (1 Viewer)

May 17, 2016
Aberdeenshire
Funster No
MH
B524
Exp
2nd base
Looking for motorhome storage as close to the airport as possible please. Anyone used storage here?

Peppadog

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 11, 2018
Nr Bath
Funster No
MH
Sunlight C600 pvc
Exp
Since the late 70's
Check if the campsite is still nearby.
just off the main road slip way to the airport as I recall. If so, they might offer storage.

Deleted User
Check if the campsite is still nearby.
just off the main road slip way to the airport as I recall. If so, they might offer storage.

I think it must be a long time since you used that site, it closed ten years ago! :)

I don't know of anywhere near the airport but there is a camperstop in the city but not cheap.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Area Autocaravanas is a big storage and marshalling area for cars and van as well as motorhome parking so I imagine it might be worth asking them.

Martin

Peppadog

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 11, 2018
Nr Bath
Funster No
MH
Sunlight C600 pvc
Exp
Since the late 70's
I think it must be a long time since you used that site, it closed ten years ago! :)

I don't know of anywhere near the airport but there is a camperstop in the city but not cheap.
You’re right, it was. We had an apartment in Conil, south of Cadiz until about ten years ago. The drive down in our, then, vw campervan, sometimes required a stop in Seville on route. Not often in that site though.

Deleted User
You’re right, it was. We had an apartment in Conil, south of Cadiz until about ten years ago. The drive down in our, then, vw campervan, sometimes required a stop in Seville on route. Not often in that site though.

We stayed on it in, I think, 2005 to meet some friends in Seville.

A year later we planned an overnight there en route somewhere, drove up to the site entrance and thought that it looked a little strange, no flags flying etc, turned in through the open gates to see a large gypsy encampment who beckoned us in.

Needless to say I did a quick u turn, we had a caravan at the time, and headed for El Rocio.

Peppadog

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 11, 2018
Nr Bath
Funster No
MH
Sunlight C600 pvc
Exp
Since the late 70's
Is El Rocio the one the other side of the city? If so, we stayed there also. It was pretty good if I recall.

Deleted User
Is El Rocio the one the other side of the city? If so, we stayed there also. It was pretty good if I recall.

I think that one is at Dos Hermanas, El Rocio is a pilgrimage, 'cowboy' town on the edge of the Donana national park SW of Seville, the site is ' La Aldea.

Deleted User
This was ages go so I don't need storage any more but I did find somewhere. I used a small place with some covered storage at La Algabarra real close to the airport.

Never looked at date on OP:doh:

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging

Deleted User
I thought that closed last year.

I don't think that one closed but the one by the river near Puente Remedios and the Feria area closed last year, we spent Christmas Eve and day on Parking las Razas on the other side of the river, €15 a night inc electricity.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back