M-J

Jan 15, 2019
Cambridgeshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Rapido 986F
Exp
Getting there!
I’m no expert but having looked at almost every MH for sale over the last month or so this swift looks like it could be a good deal for someone.

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
why did you make that post, I have to take her to see it now ! hope they take part ex ....

OP
OP
M-J

M-J

Jan 15, 2019
Cambridgeshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Rapido 986F
Exp
Getting there!
why did you make that post, I have to take her to see it now ! hope they take part ex ....

I don’t seem to be doing your bank account many favours this week!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
I don’t seem to be doing your bank account many favours this week!
No you bloody dont !!

Anyone looking for a Trigano Challenger coachbuilt (not van type) 4 berth fixed bed sat dome etc

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
The Bolero has now been sold to the man with no money left !!! - thanks M-J - I wasn't even looking to buy another motorhome when I signed in yesterday for a mooch !! looks like I need to put mine in the for sale section. thankfully I don't need to sell it in a hurry and the px offered was too low - so our Trigano Challenger coachbuilt - as in my profile pic (the dealer said he had never actually seen one - and he has seen thousands !! ) is up for sale !!!

Now offered for sale in the For Sale section !!

Last edited:
Reactions: M-J

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
its now sitting on my drive alongside the Trigano Challenger - hopefully the Trigano has been (or soon will be) sold !

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
I’m no expert but having looked at almost every MH for sale over the last month or so this swift looks like it could be a good deal for someone.

I love the dealers " terms & conditions" .By all accounts they only sell "to the trade"

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
But which trade......:)

I suppose only time will tell whether everything is good, but theyve been trading a few years now and i carried out hpi checks etc and MoT history. I also checked everywhere with a damp meter and checked all electrics worked etc. I saw it as getting the same assurances of buying privately but with the opportunity to give bad feedback if there is an issue. It came with all receipts and has a FULL service history stamped in the book. Last one was july 2018. With sat dome, sat nav, gaslow and cat 1 alarm fitted as extras PLUS a purpose built scooter rack (£540 in 2008) which i am removing. It might be worth checking them out if anyone is in the market
I think they actually buy them as part exchange vehicles

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
That's a good price, about what ours was "valued" at by a dealer couple of years ago when we had thoughts of changing. But we didn't - actually have never seen anything to beat our Bertie!

Aug 21, 2014
Isle of Wight
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20 yrs on and off
The one from Alan Kerr is our old van :smiley: we traded it in for a new Black edition which we then traded in for our forever van::bigsmile: a Rapido :smiley:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back