Ferry booked N+B Polch here we come (1 Viewer)

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
Hope the paddle boat disco is going on until the early hours Martin, its is Friday night after all.

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Those watches look crap Martin, I have just bought this one

View attachment 268706

£2.79, what a beauty, puts your Hamburg rubbish to shame, the quality shines through long after the price is forgotten, remember that.

Its only lost 10 minutes time in 2 days so far.
I hope you googled “tourbillon” Paul, they are quite a marvel of miniature engineering and when coupled with perpetual calendars and chronograph they can get a little expensive.

Martin

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Hope the paddle boat disco is going on until the early hours Martin, its is Friday night after all.
Doesn’t bother us Ken it’s downstrea by now, there was a generator running when we got back tonight but that is all quiet as well so concidering we are about a mile from the centre it’s amazingl quiet.

I should mention it’s Strand Pauli on Campercontact €12.50 during the week and €19.50 weekends.

Martin

Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
We had a meal out Martin in Hamburg when we came to buy the van, I am still having sleepless nights.
When the bill came I thought we were buying a share in the restaurant.

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
What’s Santa thinking,

FB0F4620-01D5-4058-94EB-DAF74D30E116.jpeg

Could it be “how the hell am I going to get that in this bag”

Yes Jen is knitting again:LOL:

Martin

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Just checked Ken, not far at all.

Martin

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
@funflair Thanks for sharing your trip with us (very envious) and planting a few seeds for my next trip through Germany into Austria. The pics were amazing, I have, in the past, dismissed visiting the top half of Germany always opting to head straight towards Bavaria and the Alps then into Austria (albeit on a motorcycle) reading your posts has given me something to think about next year. I don't know how you find the places you stay at:notworthy2::notworthy2: Enjoy Brugge(y)

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
@funflair Thanks for sharing your trip with us (very envious) and planting a few seeds for my next trip through Germany into Austria. The pics were amazing, I have, in the past, dismissed visiting the top half of Germany always opting to head straight towards Bavaria and the Alps then into Austria (albeit on a motorcycle) reading your posts has given me something to think about next year. I don't know how you find the places you stay at:notworthy2::notworthy2: Enjoy Brugge(y)
Thanks and you are welcome, find places to stop on Campercontact or recommendation.

Martin

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Round trip,

50312A0C-9A6A-45BC-A4E6-B8EA6006BFED.png

We stopped at more places than the flags they are just to show the route, just short of 2000 miles by the time we hit home,

Martin

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Martin

Just use the old chesnut of 'if the rubbish truck can get down there a MH truck can'

.....or don't take Jen on the next test drive.;)

Geoff
Yes, but she's paying.

And have the seen the scratches on a rubbish truck:LOL:

This trip we only parked in one place that was quite short and the only thing that would have made a difference would be a shorter wheelbase as we had the back wheels up to a kerb and the overhang over the grass,

IMG_2128.JPG

Martin

Oct 12, 2013
Filey
Funster No
MH
N and B Flair
Exp
Since 2014
We met @funflair in Berlin, since then we have been to Poland, stopping in Wraclow, Auswitz, the salt mines, krakow, Katowice, Warsaw, Gdansk, and where ever we’ve stayed we’ve been the only vehicle on the park, and only seen one other motorhome ....maybe now is a perfect time to explore.....however we are struggling to find anywhere that that has water, as obviously most place have turned off their water for the winter.
We are lucky to carry 420l of water when full, and despite no electric hook up over the last 2 weeks and no sunlight for the solar, we have had plenty of battery power for our usage, inc coffee machine and hair dryer etc !!! Having been on the move most days.....

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
We met @funflair in Berlin, since then we have been to Poland, stopping in Wraclow, Auswitz, the salt mines, krakow, Katowice, Warsaw, Gdansk, and where ever we’ve stayed we’ve been the only vehicle on the park, and only seen one other motorhome ....maybe now is a perfect time to explore.....however we are struggling to find anywhere that that has water, as obviously most place have turned off their water for the winter.
We are lucky to carry 420l of water when full, and despite no electric hook up over the last 2 weeks and no sunlight for the solar, we have had plenty of battery power for our usage, inc coffee machine and hair dryer etc !!! Having been on the move most days.....
Looks like you have been busy, did you get Janes bike fixed?

Martin

Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007

Wow, 420 litres of water, that is some reserve you have there, do you carry containers as well?

Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009

Hell man, you missed out, because we live in Katowice(4km S. of A4) and have a yard where we have had 3 MHs on EHU, a drive-over drain, toilet in garage and a water tap(turned off for winter, but easily turned on in the day)

You should have posted before. Anyway Martin knows we are here - maybe you had not planned when you met him.

Next time.

Geoff

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
420litres i would have to stop for two wees filling that up .Thanks for the road trip blog martin its been a riveting read from start to finish

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back